11/2 Tiger PMPS 261,+3 222,+5 128

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and tiger, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Kathy and tiger

Kathy and tiger Well-Known Member

Yesterday

:bighug: to those who have lost their sweet ones...

2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

How are Tiger and the girls today?

Kathy and tiger likes this.
  3. Kathy and tiger

Hi Suzanne! You are so wonderful to check on us everyday!
    Campa is a little better. Not active today but less coughing. Not eating much.
    Ray is good!
    Tiger is doing well. Amazing. We are so grateful. His BG is up but he is doing ok so I am not going to worry about it!
    Love you Leo, Darcy, Julius, Susie and Dolly Girl...I saw the GA but didn't have the emotional strength to read her post...
    ETA: I just looked and Dolly also looks like Darcy and Leo...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  4. Suzanne & Darcy

So glad to hear about Tiger holding his own and Campa coughing less and Ray doing well! Hugs! @Summer and Susie (GA) has a new kitty! Hopefully she will share about him here! How about sharing that cute photo Summer?
    It is very hard to take the news about Dolly. My heart goes out to Adrienne and Rob. Yes. I kept looking at Dolly’s photo. She was a pretty tabby like our boys were handsome tabbies - and Tiger is a handsome tabby boy!

5. Kathy and tiger

@JaxBenji Susanne has a handsome tabby boy Benji also!!!
    I would love to see @Summer and Susie (GA) 's new baby!!!!
    I console myself by telling myself there are so may kitties out there who need the love we have to give!
    :bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

I
    love a good Tabby cat! A proper tiger cat! I have Darcy’s two sisters still. Two are tabbies. Sheba and Grace. One is a lovely grey— that’s Emma!

7. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Still in shock about Dolly Girl. It is hard for me to announce my Boo at a time like this. Here is his picture. Very sweet but is scared to death of my dogs. He sleeps under my bed all day and mulls around my bedroom at night. I was told to keep him isolated for one to two weeks but that seems ridiculous. I need to introduce him to my dogs. He only sees them through the baby gate and then runs and hides. I'm starting to wonder if maybe he would be happier someplace else.

upload_2021-11-3_15-7-11.jpeg

8. Kathy and tiger

Oh Summer-he is adorable!!!! How old is he? He looks so much like her!
    Love to @Our Dolly Girl.

9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Summer, he is beautiful. Give it time. They need to adjust like any other animal or person. Don’t feel bad, you gave a home to a kitty, the most loving thing you could do. I’m so happy for you. We will get another kitty or two in time. I need time to grieve, not ready yet. Maybe this time my grieving will just be different, maybe it won’t be those constant tears and sobs, maybe it will just be this emptiness I am feeling. In time I will fill this void by giving a home to a kitty in need. Enjoy your precious little man. Your love will wipe away his fears in time.

10. Kathy and tiger

Love to you and Rob:bighug:

11. Summer and Susie (GA)

Hi Kathy. The vet said Boo is around four years old. No one really knows but he acts much younger. Like a kitten. He was found at a salvage yard as a stray. The salvage yard owner had several cats around that needed to be neutered or spayed and he contacted a local rescue to help trap. Boo was in the mix but the man said it wasn't one of his and didn't want to help him. The rescue lady said there was no way they were leaving him behind because he was the friendliest of all. It was obvious that he was someone's loving cat and was probably dumped. :arghh: He is skinny and small but very affectionate when you can get him out from underneath the bed. This one is going to take some time to adjust because of the dogs. Like Pamela says "patience and time".

12. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thank you, Adrienne. Right now you need to work through your loss which ever way is right for you in whatever time it takes. You also need to rest. You have the opportunity now. Your body and your mind have been stressed. You have my prayers and my love. :bighug:

13. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Summer. I am resting. I am listening to what my body needs, food and sleep. I am so happy about Boo, markings are so similar to Susie’s. I am looking forward to the day I can get a new kitty or two. I am not ready yet, Dolly filled my heart. I loved her so much, I need tine to grieve. Love to you and Boo and your puppies. Hope your mom is doing well. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::)