11/20/15 Caturday

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

J.D. Birthday Condo
    I am flying to California to visit my Dad on Nov. 23rd, for the first time in 9 years without J.D.
    The memories will be sad, as it was always J.D. and I.
    I so remember, that on our vacations, I would wake up tired every morning, because J.D. who was afraid of my parents, would stay in my bedroom all day, and rest/sleep all day, and then be up all night long while I was in the room (trying to sleep), just purring away and snuggling, and kneading my blanket, and giving me love bites, and crawling all over me, to go eat some food, and then doing it all over again :)
    He loved me.

I am asking for safe trip vines for me, and being able to enjoy the memories and not cry so much or feel super lonely without J.D.

And, I am asking for calming and content vines for Ginger and Jackson who will be fed twice a day by my cat loving neighbor. I will gone for 9 days. Ginger is used to being left at home and being fed by my neighbor, but Jackson is only a year old and this is his first time being away from me for such an extended period. Jackson being feral once is still afraid of most humans, but he is very bonded with me. I wish for him to become more friendly with these neighbors who will be visiting him daily and feeding him.
    As always, I can't wait to come home (to my cats) already, and I haven't even left yet.

Here are some pictures of J.D. on our California vacations from past years:

Waiting patiently for me to come to bed.
    upload_2015-11-21_12-10-10.png
    We always had lots of walks.
    upload_2015-11-21_12-13-8.png
    And California relaxing.
    upload_2015-11-21_12-8-18.png
    He was such a snuggler. He always laid right next to me, if not on me.
    [​IMG]
    He loved to hang out on my parents fountain.
    upload_2015-11-21_12-7-17.png

upload_2015-11-21_12-6-39.png

upload_2015-11-21_12-9-1.png
    Such a good boy.
    upload_2015-11-21_12-10-55.png

Anyway, I wish you all a Great Thanksgiving :)

I'll be back late at night on December 1st.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    Reason for edit: Add J.D. Birthday Condo
  2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

i know how you feel..... all those firsts without them are sad and hard ....
    the only comfort i have is you were blessed for so many years with him..... i wonder if I'll ever have a furbaby make it that long.
    We just miss them forever until we get to see them again.....

i love him waiting for you to come to bed....
    these new ones i have are pretty much with me wherever i go in the house, can't even go to the bathroom alone.
    Shadow was the same way.

about to leave mine with someone too for the first time.....
    3 of them will come out but one will hide. hope he gets to his food before all the others eat it.....

enjoy your parents, visits either get really worse when they live a long long time ( like my poor dgm)
    or they leave us too......
    try to have a happy Thanksgiving....
    hope J.D. shows up in your dreams with love and snuggles......

Dyana likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you can have a good visit with your parents and you can smile more than cry as you remember J.D. going with you. Sending prayers for you, Ginger and Jackson. :bighug:

Dyana likes this.
  4. Andy & Pimp

Andy & Pimp Well-Known Member

Safe and Happy Trip vines!!!

Dyana likes this.
  5. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Just remember, Dyana, whenever we think of those who've gone on ahead, they're here. Oh, not in the form we knew; they've gone on to the next dimension. But they're there. I hope you feel him.

Safe trip. Relish the memories. And, of course, cry. Some.

Scritches to Jackson and Ginger.

Marilyn and Polly

Dyana likes this.
  6. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Dyana:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Beautiful memories of J.D. Try to have a nice Thanksgiving. I'm sure your Dad will be very happy to see you. Sending safe & happy vines. I f you were visiting Riverside, Ca., I could give you hugs in person.
    Michael sends his special Meows & Purrs to Jackson and Ginger.:cat:

Dyana likes this.
  7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I hope to feel J.D. when I'm on vacation.
    The other day I thought I heard a purring in my pillows (and J.D. used to sleep wrapped around my head), and I sleepily looked around and there were no kitties there. And the past two nights, as I laid on the couch, I sleepily thought a cat was there next to me, I felt it, a presence, but when I opened my eyes, there was no cat there. I hope he is here.
    I told the kitties last night that I was going away for a week, and today I brought the suitcase out. So far, they seem okay.
    I just talked to my step mom, and she said they were trying to get a big family-get-together together, and it didn't work out. That's okay, I haven't seen that part of the family in eons, and it would just remind me of how old I am. I will be happy to just be with my parents.

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Great pictures of J.D. He was quite the traveler. Have a good trip.
    Liz

Dyana likes this.
  9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana, Those are lovely pictures of J.D. I'm sure that he is "visiting" you and letting you know that he is OK.
    I hope Ginger and Jackson will be fine while you're away.
    Have a good trip and a nice visit with your parents. Try not to be sad. J.D. is in "good paws" at the Bridge and he loves you.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Ella & Rusty

Dyana likes this.
  10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I always thought it was amazing that you traveled so far with JD. Such great pictures of him enjoying his California vacation. I hope you feel a little of his presence there, especially at the fountain.

Sending safe travel vines for you (airports are already getting a little crowded), calming vines for your two kitties while you are gone, and hope you have a good visit with your family. :bighug:

Dyana likes this.
  11. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Beautiful pictures of your gorgeous boy. There's bound to be some sadness Dyana but I hope the happy memories outweigh that. I'm sure J.D. will be there with you in spirit, it sounds like he's been letting you know already that he's coming with you :)

Safe travel vines and mellow vines for the kitties, especially little Jackson.

Dyana likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.