11/25 Olive AMPS 86, 73+2, 65+3

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by OlivesMom, Nov 25, 2020.

1. OlivesMom

OlivesMom Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...p-cuz-stickie-doesnt-make-sense-to-me.239068/

Miserable day here...cold, rainy, bleak...and both girls aren't having the best day. Cindy threw up this morning after a BEAUTIFUL 5 days of no puking at all and eating wonderfully! So this has been a vast improvement. But since she threw up, she also threw up her thyroid herbs. ugh! Olive decided yesterday afternoon that she didn't want to eat anymore. I didn't have a clue why. She simply snubbed her nose at the food and turned away. Otherwise, she's been very mobile, putzing around and following me down into the basement. She's even come into the kitchen a few times when I am preparing their food, so you'd think she'd be all willing to eat it, but nope. She doesn't seem like she's sick or anything, just doesn't want the food. I had to force every bite of food down her the rest of yesterday. Ugh! This morning has been the same. Only, she actually took a few bites on her own before snubbing her nose into the air. So is it a sudden distaste for chicken? Darwin in general? So I am thawing out some Darwin turkey right now with hopes this will do the trick. I really don't know what else to think about it. She seems so fine otherwise.

I've also decided to switch to the TR protocol and see how that goes. I think it might be just the thing at this stage. I forgot I left the question mark going on the thread yesterday. After Olive stopped eating on her own it threw my day off and I forgot to jump back on here.

Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving! If I don't post tomorrow I will to her SS.

JaxBenji likes this.
  2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

You and Olive will do fabulous on TR! Seems to be just what she needs for her BG.

Hope Olive and Cindy both feel better and eat! Have a great Thanksgiving :bighug:

OlivesMom likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive will eat better for you and Cindy feels better. Sending prayers. Don't forget to update you're following TR at the top of your SS.

OlivesMom likes this.