11/26 Oberon +9 235, AMPS 402, +2 423, +4 371, +7 374, +10.5 335, PMPS 312, +2 315, +4 261

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa & Oberon, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

yesterday: nice blue/green surf until the end of the day https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-25-oberon-pmps-133-2-176-4-236.239096/

Big bounce after yesterday's nice long dip. The preshot is usually the peak of his bounce, so I'm holding off on R again until I see what he does. If he's still going up instead I'll think about midcycle.

Happy (U.S.) Thanksgiving, everyone! Quiet day at home with the family here; we're doing a scaled down traditional dinner. I'm thankful for this forum and its wonderful members, and the help we've gotten for the past few months. Without it Oberon would have had a very different experience.

Colio and Butters & Lyla like this.
  2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Hope he clears those reds soon.

Hope you have a lovely day with your family.
    happy Thanksgiving

Lisa & Oberon likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope Oberon slides down today.

5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Happy thanksgiving! Oberon, don't give your mama too much of a break.:p:D Red, like pink, just isn't your colour.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Enjoy your Thanksgiving with the fam. Looks like Oberon is letting you take a pokey break today. If you do give R, I'd try a reduced dose, by way of an experiment.

7. Lisa & Oberon

Thanks! Got busy with family and cooking and didn't end up giving any R. He's slowly coming down on his own. When he does eventually get some I'll try a reduced dose. (Also, we ended up feeding him a little later than planned this evening so shot time tonight is moved half an hour later.)

8. Lisa & Oberon

Looks like he's heading down again. Most of the time his big dips have been followed by small dips, and I suspect that's what's happening here. There was that one time, though... I don't trust him. Looks like I'm going to be up for a while longer.