11/26 Poopy AMPS 366

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teresa and Poopy, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teresa and Poopy

Teresa and Poopy Well-Known Member

11/25 thread

Not surprisingly high, given no shot last night. Hope his depot didn't drain too much and we can get back on track quickly.

From yesterday - Carl, it's good to be seen. Have missed so many of you during my absence. Doc seems to be on to something to help me with my health. Will get the results of the last test on the 6th and will go from there. Wish me luck! :smile:

2. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Boy, that's not terrible for a missed shot. Hopefully Poopy won't cruise any higher waiting for that shed to fill again.

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Teresa, we've missed you and glad you're back! Mags is also so happy to see hergood pal Poopy back here. I hope the doctor can get a diagnosis and a good treatment. Sending some vines along for you. Not bad for a skipped shot. Take care.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That's a good AMPS for a skipped shot. I hope the doctor can help you out and you get good test results back.

5. donnahc

donnahc Well-Known Member

Hey Teresa, glad to see you guys are doing well and hope you are feeling better and get the right treatment really soon. We’ve been absent for a little bit too :cry: Life just gets crazy sometimes.
    All the best to you guys!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.