11/27 Chnoudi AMPS 359 +2 321 +4 273 +6 219 +7 208 +9 144 PMPS 142 +20m 154 +1 201 +2 193 +4 129

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Melita & Chnoudi, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

Hello!! :) After PMPS 142, do I shoot 1.5u as usual??
    She has not eaten yet.
    Thank you!!

2. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

I waited and checked 20m later. BG was 154. I fed and I shot 1.5u

Gill & George likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Good job shooting. Get a +1 and+2.

Melita & Chnoudi likes this.
  4. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

+1 201, +2 193.

5. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

6. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

I missed your post this morning, a(28th), I hadn't had my coffee.:coffee::coffee:

It looks like she needs more juice. I think unless she sees a green on the morning of the 28th I would take the dose up, either tonight, or tomorrow morning at the latest.

As suspected the extra food and mini meals has brought the overall range up. But she is at least not dropping like a stone, hopefully that will go some way to minimising the bounce.
    You may need to adjust what you do with the food, depending what she does with the new dose.

Now Chnoudi will read this post and make me e out to be a liar by going and playing in the green surf:rolleyes:

8. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

ok ok !! I 'll see it tomorrow.
    Chnoudi is not a good girl today. She attacked hard to our other male cat. Μe and my boyfriend fought very hard last year that they met and had to live together (the male cat was his) . After 5 months she learned to tolerate him..and now that! :(:(
    I wonder if stress is related to diabetes. If it is, I m not sure is there is any hope for us...:(

9. Gill & George

Naughty Chnoudi.:(
    We have 4 cats, 3 boys and one girl.
    They tolerate eachother, occasionally they will get into a fight, usually it's the boys, sometimes they pick on Iris, I have to rescue her, she's small and gentle. Recently Felix and Fred(the young males) seemed to be quite nervous and were fighting more, I used feliway plug in diffuser.
    That helped a lot, it was on for one month and now everyone is back to normal.

https://www.zooplus.es/shop/tienda_gatos/higiene_cuidados_gatos/feliway_feliscratch/feliway/174361

Sometimes if there are cats outside your house it can affect your cats inside.
    Are they both 'spayed' 'neutered'?

I think it's just cats. It shouldn't be a problem with the diabetes. She's probably feeling better and therefore more firstly, trying to assert herself with the male.

10. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

OooH!!!! You are so right!! I've noticed that. When BG is lower, she becomes more aggresive to him, she is full of energy, she sometimes starts biting even me, while playing.

11. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

Ohh poor Iris. :oops: Chnoudi used to be vey aggressive in the past (when we lived just the two of us) with my guests and people she didn't know.
    We made a progress with the living-together the 4 of us.
    Yes, both of them are sterilized, the boy is a 13year-old calm and vulnerable grandpa. I don't know what frightened her so much today..I have used feliway in the past, it helped indeed!! I think i should buy one again.
    She is unpredictable but so attached to me.

12. Gill & George

Steady slide. She's working the new dose

13. Gill & George

How long before pmps? Time to start a new thread for today.

14. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

Phew...yes!! I think the first day s going well !
    The 113 was half an hour ago, and 2 hours before PMPS

15. Gill & George

Ok. Looks like you may be shooting a low blue or green (don't let chnoudi see message).

This is good. Start a thread for today and i will give you some info to hopefully have you shoot and keep on schedule.

16. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

Hahahaha, I'll hide her i-pad !
    Ok! :bighug:

Gill & George likes this.