11/27 Furball +10.75=275 AMPS=279 PMPS=401 Congestion in Cats

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Nov 27, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-26-furball-10-75-303-amps-357-pmps-415.239135/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides down and surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @Susan&Felix and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle and Pepe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge @Astexcat) and Amanda's civvie Bella (@Amanda and a Loudogg) and @Tina and Salem and Osha and Sebastien (@Osha) and Milo and Singha (@Sam&Milo&Singha) and Oberon (@Lisa & Oberon) and Butters (@Butters & Lyla) and Robyn's civvie Cindy (@OlivesMom) and Mouse (@Polgeria) and Diane and her dad (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Luci @Sue and Luci) and Squeaky (@Jan D & Squeaky).

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Looks like Furball and Luci are enjoying those lemon tree nests!

Hope they both come down today.

Have a great day Carla!

3. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

The beach is calling your name, Furball :cool:
    Have a great day :)

4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I hope Furball comes down today and surfs safely.
    have a wonderful day!

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Carla and furball, slide down safely furball, have a good day
    Carla ♥:bighug::bighug::cat:

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

7. Colio

Colio Member

Happy and purry is always a good way to start a day :)

8. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Furball slides down safely today and lands on the beach! Have a great day Carla

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

10. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

hope furball finds the beach today.

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I had to take one of my civvies to the vet today. She is really congested and can't breathe very well. She can't smell her food and isn't wanting to eat. The vet thinks it is a sinus infection and gave me some clavamox. Does anyone have any suggestions on clearing up congestion? Thanks.

12. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

One of my previous cats used to get congested and it impacted her eating. I had a humidifier running, which helped. Sometimes I'd run a hot shower and sit with her in the bathroom for ten - fifteen minutes or so, and it really seemed to help clear her out. Keep checking for discharge and wiping it away as much as you possibly can. Then I'd put her in front of her food. And I'd put something stinky on it, like tuna juice.
    Sending prayers that your civvie's infection clears up fast and she gets back to her normal self.

Julia Rae and carfurby (GA) like this.
  13. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

I have done bathroom steams many times. I turn the shower on full temp and bring the cat in to sit on the counter for about 10 mins a few times a day.

Hope your civvie feels better!

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  14. Julia Rae

Julia Rae Well-Known Member

one thing you might want to do with the hot shower.. is to place damp wash cloth with essential oils on the wash cloth and hang near the shower head and get the aroma therapy going for both you and your fur baby!

carfurby (GA) likes this.