11/27 Molly 117@+11 AMPS 194

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Adrienne & Molly (GA), Nov 27, 2020.

1. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    So tested her at +11 and fed her and she’s a bit higher. Should I not feed her so much?
    Happy Friday!

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Test her at +11 but do not feed at that point.
    The problem with feeding her at +11 is that you are at the end of the cycle, the insulin is less active, and a full meal will bump her numbers up considerably for shot time, you effectively stall the cycle.

You should test at amps/pmps feed and shoot all within 5-10minutes ( I would shoot George while he had his head in the bowl).

If like George once she's up she gets a bit bossy about being fed a treat of the Freeze dried salmon would be OK not a full sized meal. Some folk use a small piece of poached chicken breast. You could try that instead if you are suspicious that the freeze dried salmon affected her.

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Adrienne, Come on Molly slide down today for mama, we know you can
    do it. I'll check back later Adrienne. Have a good day and scritches for Molly ♥:bighug::bighug::cat:

4. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Okay, She is quite bossy in the morning. She likes the freeze dried chicken. I will give her those, as for shooting when she's eating. I tried that before and she don't like it. I could feed her a tiny bit and then give her the shot? I find her very hungry in the morning. I leave food out for her overnight. Sometimes she eats it and sometime not.

5. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Morning Diane :) I thinks she'll be ok today. But we'll see at lunch time have a great day Diane :bighug::bighug:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Nice PMPS Adrienne :bighug::cat:

Adrienne & Molly (GA) likes this.
  8. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Thanks Diane :bighug::bighug::cat::cat:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.