11/28 Ming PMPS = 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-24-ming-pmps-151.222083/

Hello everyone :)

I wrote this post in the AM and was initiating a dosecrease threat and then Ming gave some greens! Yay!!! I was attempting the 6.5 skinny but then my mom went rogue and gave 6.5units so we're back to that. :facepalm: He didn't technically earn a reduction anyway.

OT: I'm just getting over whatever illness I had. It might have been a sinus infection and I was ready to go to the doctor but got better yesterday. So my mom said, whatever, don't bother. LOL! I then looked up what happens if you don't treat sinus infections and you could get a brain infection and that's when I decided to stop googling. I am pretty much 90% better save for some coughing, phlegm, and plugged ears. My mom is a retired RN so I trust her.... I guess. :woot:

2. Crista & Ming

And since it's American Thanksgiving and I didn't say my thanks for the Canadian one: I'm thankful for the sunny weather today, the time I get to spend knitting, the lovely, knowledgable, and compassionate community here, and my superhero Mom who does everything for Ming and me without complaints. Without all of you and my mom, I don't know if I would be this "sane" at this point of our FD journey. Thank you all! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Looking really good Ming. I hope he keeps this momentum for ya!
    I'm glad you're feeling better. W/E the infection, doesn't matter...they're all bad.
    Hope you have a wonderful day!

Crista & Ming likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice greens Ming.

5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to hear you're feeling better and I think you can trust your mom !! :)
    Great numbers for my sweet Ming ! :bighug: and no, I'm not mentioning again his so cute little hat.... :p

6. Crista & Ming

+8 = 54

Hahah!

7. Crista & Ming

+8.5 = 49
    +9 = 59

On the World tab, 49 (or 2.7) is still considered a dark green. But it's also under 50. Soooooo... do I count this as 1x under 50? I think he's just clearing a bounce.

8. Crista & Ming

PMPS = 97

I didn’t break out the HC or MC in today’s AM cycle. I wanted to see how Ming would do with just LC. Pretty good! Hopefully this green surfing continues.

9. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Very nice Ming!
    Glad you’re feeling better. Hope Ming keeps giving you these nice greens!

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing today. I'm glad you're feeling better.

11. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers for you today, you handsome, yet adorable Christmas Ming:cat: Tina just loves your hat -- I made her look!
    Keep feeling better Crista:bighug:

12. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Glad you're feeling better Crista! Your mom sounds like a wonderful person, it must run in the family! :bighug:
    Keep the surf happening Ming, you're looking great!! :D:D