11/6 Elmo AMPS 288 PMPS HI +2.5 416 +3 352 +7 130 + 10 68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Beth 73, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Happy Wednesday all :bighug: Elmo ate well overnight ...has done his window observation , tho abbreviated due to rainy, chilly temps. Sending prayers and hugs to all in need of them ❤️

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Here is our Elmo boy's condo! We have rainy cloudy weather too - not too cool, but it puts a damper on higher activity. Much better in yellow, than those blacks. Here kitty kitty, come on down precious little one. Beth, what you said yesterday about honoring Elmo's life by giving extra special care, was beautiful. Your mom was a lucky woman to have you, just as Elmo is:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Jan, thank you so much for your words❤️ Me having that attitude is what did/does get me thru the long days , especially when dealing with elderly momma or pet....she was a fantastic momma to my brothers and I ... made growing up fun ❤️

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Elmo. I hope he slides down and surfs today.

Beth 73 likes this.
  5. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Beth I see those black HI numbers are back again.
    I hope they go soon :bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  6. Beth 73

Me too , Bron ❤️ Getting ready to use calipers but first set did not work well so had to order another . Seems he is hyper sensitive to increases so hoping smaller increments help him. That and we are adjusting thyroids so have different things going on . He can be a puzzle for sure :banghead: Stay tuned, Bron ...hugs to you and yours :bighug:

7. Beth 73

Grabbed some tests overnight when woke to feed him ....could this explain the huge bounces if what's going on last few days ???

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019