11/8 Loudogg AMPS 301 +6 257 PMPS 335 +3 276 +6 192 +9 187

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

November 7, 2018 - Day 1 Post Dental

Good morning all!
    Lou was looking well this morning and his appetite was still good. He's back to his regular eating habits, which is fantastic. He also was grooming himself last night and hung out with Caleb downstairs instead of in the bedroom with me. Today is my first day back to work since the dental, but Caleb will be home today. Since I'm not seeing any faltering with eating or issues with the pain meds, I went ahead and upped his dose back to his usual 2.5u this morning. I'm cringing with all the dose changes because I'm not giving the depot time to settle, but I didn't want to rush back to his usual dose and have other issues if he wasn't eating or something. I hope we can get his numbers below 300 soon, but I'm just thankful our extra sweet buddy boy Lou is coming back to himself.

Thanks again for all of the good wishes and healing vines! I think it's definitely been helping, as he's been getting better in leaps and bounds! I'm sending my own vines to those in need, especially @Judy and Boomer , @Tracey&Jones , and @Phoebes . I hope you all have a wonderful day today!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Glad he is getting back to his old self.
    More healing vines sent your way. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great update for Lou. His numbers will come down soon enough.

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice to hear about improvement. Lou will be back to old self shortly.

5. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay Lou!!! That's the way to do it. Way to go momma and daddy beans. He has to start feeling a whole lot better all around. Ty for the vines, we appreciate them!! Here's a ton for you!! :bighug::bighug:

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Great Lou report today. :) He’s gotta feel better in the mouth, day by day.

Good luck with the increase.

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Awesome update!!

8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Lou is back to himself. Always good news after a dental.