11/9 Peepee amps-113 DH has new knee!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Doreen and PeePee, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doreen and PeePee

Doreen and PeePee Member

Peepee is doing good, other than being mad at me. DH had his knee replaced yesterday. I thought I would be back by +7, but no, not until +12. I was so worried cuz I didn't leave enough food out. Took me an extra hour to get home because of a storm. Something happened while I was gone because Peepee peed and pooped on an end table (I recognized her turd). She always goes in the LB.
    I thiink they got hungry and maybe her cocky brother cornered her and they had a fight and she pooped. Hopefully it wasn't a hypo thing. She was made at me and wouldn't talk to me all night.
    Well, I'm worried about DH because before I left the hospital he had lost a litre of blood thru the drain in his leg and it was still pouring out. They called his dr, who was in surgery and he said to up the fluids. Then they texted him again, but didn't hear back by the time I left. I knew they were keeping and eye on him and he was real drowzy, so I sneaked out. I was worried Peepee would go hypo.Is that bad? I worried all night that he would go back into surgery, but didn't hear from them. I wonder when do they change from fluids to real blood. Don't fill him back up with water! This is just my layman thought.
    Thanks for listening to my sob story! Off to the hospital again. If all is well, they will have him walking today. Ugh!

So sorry to hear about Carl's Bob. So heartbroken hear.
    See you all later

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sounds like you have your hands full Doreen. I hope DH gets up walking today. My DM got both of her replaced and wow, what a difference!

Be good today Peepee, your beans got some visiting to do.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I hope you update us and let us know how DH is doing!

I also wonder if Peepee was scared by the storm.

4. Doreen and PeePee

Doreen and PeePee Member

DH is doing great! He walked down the hall twice today. Amazing. I must have been the only one concerned about his blood loss. They said no big deal, although his blood pressure and blood count are low. I guess so. If his blood count is good tomorrow, he comes home in the afternoon, then I'll be busy.
    Wendy- great news about your DM, that is very promising. Hope she is doing well.
    Sienne- I never thought about the storm scaring Peepee. Maybe there was some loud thunder while I was away. Hmm
    Thank you guys for the visit. It's not yet pmps time here.
    Have a good night.

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Great news about DH, be sure to tell him to mind his PT! ;-)

And Peepee is celebrating with some lovely blues.

6. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Doreen,
    Great news about DH.
    Sending quick recovery vines to him.

I'm glad Peepee's doing fine. :D

7. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

A storm in HI :shock: :shock: say it isn't so! :lol:

Glad to hear DH had a successful surgery. I hope he has a quick recovery and is back on the golf course soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.