12/02 Eddie AMPS 153 +5 351 PMPS 506 (!!)) +8 407

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jodey&Eddie&Blue, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Jodey&Eddie&Blue Well-Known Member

Jackie and Biggie likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Eddie keeps surfing on the new dose.

4. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

@Wendy&Neko This is a bit nervous-making: PMPS 506??? Can you say anything that will put things in order in my mind? Can this be expected from the low numbers he's been having???

5. JL and Chip

JL and Chip Well-Known Member

1. Eddie’s BG went “cliff diving” last night. Sometimes the faster the drop, the bigger/higher the bounce.
    2. You don’t know for certain that 104 was the lowest BG. He could have dropped even lower, also precipitating a large bounce.
    3. 506 is only one BG reading. Don’t panic. Don’t overreact and want to “do something.” Look at the number in the context of the last few cycles.

I know it’s hard to see a number like that, but try to take a deep breath. Tomorrow is another day. :bighug:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
    Jackie and Biggie likes this.
  6. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Thanks for 1-3, JL! I kind of knew this but just wanted to lean into some good words, which yours are. His drop and rise reminds me of the rogue waves that just seem to appear out of nowhere. Going to set my alarm and get another reading around PM +7 or 8. Not sure where you are but wishing you a good night.