12-1 Big swings! Little Man AMPS 86/+2 62/PMPS 134

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rainbow Conti, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Rainbow Conti

Rainbow Conti Well-Known Member

FrostD likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start. I hope Little Man surfed safely today.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

What's his feeding schedule and carbs for AM and PM? Just trying to see if there are any differences in the cycles. Any meds AM vs PM?

Rainbow Conti likes this.
  4. Rainbow Conti

So he is strictly raw fed with ez complete. Only time he gets anything else is purina pro plan 5 % if he is gotten too low. And I always not that in ss.

Schedule. Am/pm 10:15 1 ounce meal and shot. +1 and +2 tsp raw food. +8 raw snack usually about .75 ounce. He eats either chicken or Turkey lately as pork hasnt been very reliable to find in stores.

I add about 1/8th tsp psyllium husk to his AMPS and pmps meal for regularity. That's it not other medications or health concerns.

Only difference is I work late afternoons into evenings. Sometimes dh has had to give pmps and shoot.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

So looks like food/meds are the same each cycle. Maybe want to start noting in Remarks when DH gives the shot. Are you using calipers? I found a "DH measurement" issue at home. For some reason we weren't exactly the same, but calipers helped.

Rainbow Conti likes this.
  6. Rainbow Conti

Dh does well with measurement we are using calipers. I've watched him draw the dose.

So like tonight 134. I gave amps and now pmps last night and tonight. I'm hoping he will level out. But will double check doses again make sure dh is still doing measuring correctly