12/10 So what IS Roll Call, anyway?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and Kitty, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you asked!! :mrgreen:

A long, long time ago, in a web site far, far away :lol: Lantus Land wise ones developed a master spreadsheet listing all of the Lantus Land kitties, with information about insulin start dates & other interesting info, and links to each kitty's profile and spreadsheet.

It's been such a helpful tool that various volunteers have helped maintain it over the years. (My turn!)

How is it used?

1. It helps wise ones quickly find everyone's spreadsheet, so they can check out the progress, give informed feedback if asked for help, and locate examples of other kitties whose experience might help someone else.

2. Some LLers choose to provide contact information to be kept privately, away from all but a few eyes. If an expert sees an emergency developing with your kitty, they know how to reach you. And if someone in your area needs help - maybe help learning how to test - one of the experts might reach out to you to see whether you're comfortable assisting someone local.

Now that you know.... here's your pre-holiday chance to get your details posted!

If you haven't ever checked in with the following info, or if it's been awhile, post below with answers to the following questions, and I'll add/update you. You can click here to see whether you're listed correctly on the SS. (Please note: There are separate pages on the SS for OTJ and GA kitties.):

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub...c29OcE9XUkNCNVdLenVreF9kSFE&hl=en&output=html

The link is also in my signature. (In my signature, you'll also find the link on how to correctly obtain the link to your SS, the one with "pub" in it. )

It helps a lot if you can provide info in the following order, as much as possible:

Cat's name:
    Bean's name:
    Profile Name:
    date of dx:
    date insulin started: [with name of insulin; list all insulins/dates if more than one]
    date start BG tests:
    (OTJ date if relevant, and insulin in use when going OTJ)
    Profile link: [full URL using URL command above]
    Spreadsheet Link:
    Have Contact Info? Voluntary, and it's kept private. (See paragraph below.) (You can PM me a way to contact you.)
    Your Location: city/state [or province/country]

Again, the private contact info is KEPT PRIVATE. Just a few experienced Lantus Land pros can see it. It's also entirely voluntary -- send me a private message.

Thanks for your help, everyone! Give me a few days to get your info updated.

P.S. Ignore the color coding. I’m just keeping myself organized!

2. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

OOOH! thrilled to update the bratty binks is OTJ (again) 11/16/11 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. Cini Mini's Mom

Cini Mini's Mom Well-Known Member

Cini's info has changed slightly:

Cat's name: Cini Mini
    Bean's name: Cathy
    Profile Name: Cini Mini's Mom
    date of dx: May 20, 2009
    date insulin started: May 20, 2009, Lantus
    date start BG tests: Feb 2011
    Profile link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Muzkn8fc5J3iAHYs3bNEvpquh514vwgIb4ourwefNE/edit
    Spreadsheet Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq2WGHDRXNBudERGbDZqQUxCeFNpWUNiUWR1MDFQTVE#gid=0
    Your Location: Chandler, Arizona

Monitor currently in use is the ReliOn Comfort.

4. Melissa and Bailey

Melissa and Bailey Well-Known Member

Cat's name: Bailey
    Bean's name: Melissa
    Profile Name: Melissa and Bailey
    date of dx: 9/2/2011
    date insulin started: [with name of insulin; list all insulins/dates if more than one] 10/14/2011 Lantus
    date start BG tests: 10/21/2011
    (OTJ date if relevant, and insulin in use when going OTJ)
    Profile link: [full URL using URL command above]
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5201
    Spreadsheet Link:
    Bailey's SS
    Have Contact Info? Voluntary, and it's kept private. (See paragraph below.) (You can PM me a way to contact you.)
    Your Location: city/state [or province/country] Kansas City, KS

5. Kathy and Kitty

Thanks for the replies!

Celi: Tell Binks we will follow him anywhere, but he should try to stay put on OTJ now. :D

Cathy: I fell in love with Cini Mini reading the profile. What a story. I will cheer extra hard now. (Sorry I forgot to alphabetize the spreadsheet last time - I left Cini Mini all the way at the bottom! That's been fixed.)

Melissa: The LL Master SS welcomes you and Bailey! FYI, there's a form for "profile" that includes health and background info. You can read mine for an example. If you would like to create one for Bailey, help is available in the Tech forum. (Help is not available from me because I am technologically incompetent. :lol: )

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

All is accurate with the links for Zener and I updated his profile. Thanks so much for doing this and the regular reminders. :D

7. Kathy and Kitty

Thanks for confirming, Anne! One day I'm going to have everyone updated and accurate. Well, I can dream! :lol:

8. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Everything is correct for Muffin except under the OTJ date, you have the date of her trial. She officially went OTJ 11/5/10.

9. Cini Mini's Mom

Cini Mini's Mom Well-Known Member

Thanks Kathy.

When you have a moment could you do us one last favor and change the AlphaTrak designation to ReliOn Comfort instead? We don't use the AlphaTrak any longer.

10. Kathy and Kitty

Cathy - Thanks for the update!

What I did was take out the AlphaTrak notation. My habit is to try to include the AlphaTrak, because it really changes interpretation of the spreadsheet data - but not to include other meters, because a) there would be frequent changes as people change meters, and it's hard to keep up with, and b) except for the AlphaTrak, it doesn't change the interpretation of the data.

But I'm glad to get it out of the record, since you're not using it anymore. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.