12/11 Mo - AMPS 302, +8 250, +11 288 --- Post Bounce?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by katy and mo (GA), Nov 11, 2020.

1. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Previous post

It looks like Mo has come down (or is still coming down) from his bounce! Hoping for some blues tomorrow :) Thank you to everyone that told me what was going on on my last post (see above). I was freaking out but because he was acting normal and still had his normal appetite, I was trying not to worry. Then when "bouncing" was explained to me it all made sense! So thank you so much :)

I was working this morning but my partner took his AMPS reading. My partner, Tim, has been such a good sport. He is so supportive of doing everything we can for Mo and does the insulin and tests for him as well. He's such a good sugar kitty daddy <3

Mo is doing really well today. He was chirping at the birds, spending time in the sun (it's coming into summer time here), and I was happy to wake up with him cuddling me this morning. The best way to wake up.

Here is a picture of Mo enjoying the outdoors by the rose bush.

upload_2020-11-12_18-53-2.png

I hope you're all having a wonderful day :bighug:

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Katy and Mo, waving to you across the ditch from Sydney!
    That is fantastic you have a partner who will test and give the shots. It makes it so much easier for everyone.
    That’s a great photo of Mo!

Have you seen this list of foods for NZ? If you know of any other low carbs ones I’ve missed out on please tell me and I’ll add them
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-canned-and-air-freeze-dried-cat-food.219904/

katy and mo (GA) likes this.
  3. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Hi there! Thanks so much :) It's nice to see someone around this neck of the woods!

This is an excellent list! Something I have found is a brand called Tu Meke (in Maori it means Too Much). This brand does wet food and air dried meat treats. I use the treats for Mo and he loves them. But I don't know if the wet food is low carb. It has potato starch as one of the top ingredients so I'm not sold on it. But the treats are great!

4. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Can you send me some information about it please or a website? The potato starch probably makes it higher carb but I can write to them and ask. Thanks

5. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Here is the link to the website:
    https://tumekefriend.nz

If you could look into them that would be great! If only they didn't have the potato starch :(

6. Bron and Sheba (GA)

7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

That's a gorgeous pic! Waking up next to a cuddly kitty who wants to continue cuddling is definitely in my top 3 all-time favourite activities. :)
    I hope Mo breaks his bounce slowly and does some surfing! :cool:

katy and mo (GA) likes this.