12/2 larry amps 429 +2.5 419 pmps 334

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by IloveLarry, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IloveLarry

IloveLarry Well-Known Member

this is vry upsetting. i am doing more than i am phys. able and mornings hes still sky high maybe im giving fur shots and idk it. im too stressed/exhausted to evn think abt it. it makes me cry he deserve the best an i admit im not able to do that. i dont see any hope, but i beg God things will get bttr. still looking for help.
    hope u all have a good day

2. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Re: 12/2 larry amps 429

Sweetie I know you are frustrated with both Larry's numbers and your own physical limitations. I wish I had some kind of answers for you, but I really can't give you any. Because all I have to work with here is his spreadsheet and frankly there just isn't enough points of data for me to make an educated guess.

I have stared at it for hours, and I keep coming back to the missing data that I know you can't supply because of your own health and that is what is he doing on his p.m. cycle? Where is his true nadir and where is his onset? Without that knowledge I can't figure out if he needs to go up or down in dose or even how low he is safe to shoot.

Mel and The Fur Gang

3. IloveLarry

ty mel
    i relly appreciate all ur time an concern. i understand it must be hard

4. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

Hi Pam,
    I don't know your situation but is there anyone who lives near you that can come and help you get the tests in that you need....would Larry allow that?

Juliet and Silver

5. IloveLarry

i wish there was! idk any1. the few ppl i know r burnt out on getting me to the store and places i have to go, im sure. im really tired of being a burden on ppl and still dnt hv my needs met. if not for the animals, i wdnt ask for help as much or need to. trying to figure how to ge liter boxes cleaned now. trying to find help cleaning house since i cant do it anymore. toliets broken, dryers taking forever, and on and on. wihtout money, i am clueless how to get thigs done. i have no spouse, parent, sister, aunt, bff, no1. jst making it with no1 to talk to abt anything is hard. if i find sum1 ill let u know. ty for ur kindness. " )

6. Laura&Chichi (GA)

Laura&Chichi (GA) Well-Known Member

((((Pam)))) I feel so bad for you right now, just thinking about the possibility of having to have him fostered. Im not sure if this is a good idea, but maybe Mel can weigh in. Since its hard if not impossible to know from your data if he needs a decrease or increase at this time, and since you cant get more test done to be sure he doesnt go too low, perhaps you could decrease his dose and see what that does. I mean, if you increase and he really needs a decrease, that might cause a dive, and not being able to get nadirs, you will continue seeing the high #s at preshots, and you still wont know, and could be dangerous if you dont catch the drop, especially if he drops at night. If you decrease, and the preshots come down, then theres your answer.If not, then you could go back up. This is only a suggestion! I would like to hear what you and Mel think. My heart goes out to you with all your struggles..

7. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

Awww I'm so sorry to hear that. I hear you and understand as I am in this country alone.

Are you part of a church community? When I was hospitalised last year I had their support and they helped me with me with cleaning, cat sitting, finances you name it.

I'm sure people around you are only too willing to help you. Its hard to ask, but people are generally willing. Even if you are not part of such a church, perhaps contact one close by and ask for help. You never know right.

((((hugs))))

Juliet and Silver

8. Laura&Chichi (GA)

Pam..I just wanted to post this link for you to consider. I dont know anything about the group/site, but it may be something you can try. It looks like a phone support group for women for all kinds of topics. If you just want conversation or emotional support. Obviously it isnt anything to do with FD, but just everyday support.

http://www.phone-buddies.com/index.html

9. IloveLarry

Re: 12/2 larry amps 429 +2.5 419

tht looks good luara but i cant see. is there a # i can call? i cant see /fucntion enuf to sign up online for stuff. ty!
    and now got creditors calling. stress nvr ends whn ur alone. and ppl wonder why ppl want out? i nvr wd but i sure get it! wow. too much is too much. thats all. u nvr know whn the stress u put on sum1 may be the las sraw. my back is breaking. i feel like im going to hv a heart attack i wnt to slow down b4 i do.

10. Laura&Chichi (GA)

I dont see any numbers on the site. You have to sign up first. Hang in there..

11. MommaOfMuse

Pam I hope you don't mind but I think I need to fill in a few folks here about your situation.

Pam has multiple health issues of her own, but the biggest stumbling block for her is how she sees the world. There is not so much a fog over her vision but movement. It's like trying to look at the world around her as if she is under water for lack of a better description. So written communication is tough for her because of the way it appears to her as well as trying to see Larry's ear or even fill a syringe. And unfortunately by the nature of this board being peer reviewed and all suggestions on dosing etc needing to be on the open board, no one here can call and talk her through things.

Its not something that glasses can fix from what reading I have done on it, because it isn't a function of how the optic nerves are seeing the object it is how her brain translates what the eyes are seeing.

Have I explained it correctly Pam?

Mel and The Fur Gang

12. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

Can an exception not be made in this case - by one of the moderators calling her perhaps?

13. MommaOfMuse

Honestly I don't know. But highly doubt it for legal reasons. Because none of us are Vets suggestions have to be in the open so that any missteps can be corrected. If it wasn't this way Robert and Rebecca (board owners) could be open to a lawsuit and might even have to shut down the board altogether if something would happen and things went badly and Larry died as a result.

I've been trying to figure out a way to put up audio files in her condos so that she can hear what is written and so that others can both see and hear, but with the computer I'm running on atm it isn't something it is capable of handling. (way too much stuff on it to load anything else program wise).

Mel and The Fur Gang

14. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

Ok. Gotta be a solution somewhere tho. Perhaps if signed a waiver? Any techies out there that could handle the audio files?

15. IloveLarry

i typed a fairly long response and dnt see it! :( ugh how do i lose so many
    mel and all, plz dnt go to a lot of trouble for me like tht. ill figure something out. ok?
    ill type more tmrw. gna get off this screen for now. hugz

16. IloveLarry

ur all so nice and hlepful but seeing this mkes me feel guilty. again, plz dnt do anything extra.

17. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

Please please dont feel guilty. We are all here to help you and if we didnt want to be here we wouldnt be.

I am sure a solution can be found....we are here for you. :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

Juliet and Silver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.