12/20/Izzy amps 232

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Janet and Izzy (GA), Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janet and Izzy (GA)

Janet and Izzy (GA) Member

12/29 condo

waiting for the clinic to open. She isn't breathing with her mouth open this morning, but she does seem to be taking deep breaths.

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending good vet visit vines..... maybe they can x-ray that leg too. With breathing issues, they might xray her chest....
    Prayers for Izzy.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Sending good healing vines to Izzy.

4. Janet and Izzy (GA)

She is at the clinic for the day. They took xrays...her heart looks like it might be enlarged. Here lungs were not clear. Her one kidney is very small compared to the other. Her temp was down to 99 and she has lost 2 lbs since October. :(

They are monitoring her today. They are going to do pre-op blood panel to see how much her numbers have increased and send her xrays off to a radiologist for an opinion.

I believe in my heart of hearts we are looking at end stage. I told him my only concerns is I Do Not want to have to put her down at the ER...I want it done here where she knows people. He says..she doesn't seem quite ready to go yet.

5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Aw... Scritches... it's never fun to be left there even for a minute....
    Adding additional prayers....

6. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Sorry Izzy isn't feeling well, but at least she's in good hands. Extra scritches from us :YMHUG:

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Sending our prayers your way....

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I hope Izzy gets to come home soon and the tests aren't that bad after all.
    And, I hope you see what the vet sees "she doesn't seem quite ready to go yet."

(((Janet))) just give her lots and lots of love. If she has to stay at the vet for a while yet, she might appreciate a visit from you, with a little something that smells like home to cuddle with.

9. Janet and Izzy (GA)

Izzy is home. They still don't have the radiology consult back yet. But they did a BG test and at whatever time they did it she was at 91. They were happy because the last time the did one she was 214. The were also happy with her other numbers: BUN was went from 120 to 83, Creatinine 5.3 to 4.3, Phosphorus from 11.7 to 8. The just ran the quick preop mini panel not a full panel.

10. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good on all those test results :thumbup
    Wishing for the best for Izzy. I hope she is breathing easier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.