12/23 Izzy amps 199

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Janet and Izzy (GA), Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janet and Izzy (GA)

Janet and Izzy (GA) Member

12/22 condo

She had a good bowel movement last night and peed once. The lack of pee on the puppy pads this morning is a little disconcerting since she always pees at least once in the night since she received SubQs. I am wondering if I shorted her the normal 100ml. It hard to read that on the very first dose out of the bag.

Her appy is ok...not as robust as I would like. Not sure if that is due to upset tummy or because I crushed a pepcid in her syringe food and she was not impressed. Since she got a taste of that she is not wanting her syringe, which she normally is all over since it's baby food. in there.

I know she isn't going to be with me much longer as we are Stage 4 CRF. But so far she is still hanging in there. Has a had time walking...her left hind leg has atrophied so much. it's even smaller than her right one which too has atrophied. She can still walk..but it's getting harder and harder.

As long as she can still climb up and down from the footstool storage at the foot of my bed and onto the bed....we keep on keeping on! :)

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Yay for good poo and pee! She is obviously surrounded by so much love and can feel that...what a lucky girl. Have a great day, Janet!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.