12/23 OT: Merry Christmas to all

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by suki & crystal (GA), Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Dear L&LL friends

I just wanted to add my personal best wishes to all for a Merry Christmas and a happy, and healthy, New Year for beans and kitties alike. For those of you who perhaps don’t celebrate Christmas, then Happy Holidays!

Although I don’t post often I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, especially for those beans who, like me, are facing their first Christmas without their beloved kitty. Sadly we have lost far too many this year.

Here is one of my favourite pictures of Crystal in our Christmas tree, taken when she was about 5 years old. Crystal and civvie Tiggy would love to race each other to the very top, leaving havoc in their wake. Crystal usually won as tree climbing was one of her favourite pastimes since she was a kitten :cat: Happy times and wonderful memories.

Crystal 1 09-04-2016 16-15-09.jpg

With hugs to you all :bighug:

Suki

2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to you Suki :bighug::bighug::bighug: I love the picture of sweet Crystal in the tree...way too cute. Thank you for sharing the memory of your beautiful girl.

suki & crystal (GA) likes this.
  3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

What a beautiful precious photo of Crystal! I know she will be greatly missed this Christmas :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Hope you all have a warm Happy Christmas in southern France.
    Lots of love and hugs
    Bron and Sheba
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hi Suki, best wishes for the holiday season for you too. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Like you, I have been enjoying the pics of Christmas past, when our girls were young and healthy. Love the look of trouble on Crystals face.:)

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas. What a great picture. Thank you for sharing. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Suki! And a very Merry Christmas to you as well and thanks for sharing that adorable photo of Crystal. It's pretty cool that a crystal is hanging on the tree in the photo with her.

Because of tree climbing skills, I had to stop putting up trees after my Sug, GA decided to climb it and take it down, breaking lots of antique ornaments that were my grand mom's.

Yes, too many losses this year. I am picturing lots of fun at the bridge on Christmas Day with all those extra sweet kitties that have crossed.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture of your girl. She is much loved and missed.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas, too. :bighug:

I'm still missing my boy, and it's been 2 years. They are our hearts.

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Suki! Love the picture!

9. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Suki!:bighug:

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year. Like you, I'm missing my little girl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.