12/24 Biscuit 195 AMPS +4 56 +6 78 +10 135 PMPS 146 +3 78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by ShannonandBiscuit, Dec 24, 2019.

1. ShannonandBiscuit

ShannonandBiscuit Member

Yesterday

Started off very High for Biscuit this morning. I wondered if caregiver had given a wrong dose or if he had bottomed out last night (my DH didn’t wake me and just fed him and went to bed :nailbiting:) but now we’ve gone from 195 to 56. Hmm. Ok...

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

56 isn’t much different than the nadir if 61 yesterday. Maybe AMPS was just Biscuit being a cat.:cat:

ShannonandBiscuit likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful day for Biscuit today...that's not a terrible start...maybe just a little bounce from yesterday.

Have a great evening Shannon!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see those greens for Biscuit today.

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looks at those beautiful numbers Biscuits
    Have a great evening

6. ShannonandBiscuit

ShannonandBiscuit Member

Trying to plan for tomorrow. We will be gone to my moms for Christmas Day. Biscuit has been doing well but still hitting some lows in his cycle. Wondering if we should put some extra snacks. Maybe MC in the autofeeder just to be safe. Or just let home be? Please see spreadsheet and advise if you can... Thanks

7. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

I’ll be gone for most of the day tomorrow too and I had some similar lows/diving the last couple days with Blaze. I’m just going to get a couple tests before we leave and then probably going to leave some MC on top of his LC snacks in the auto feeder too. We won’t be home until PMPS so that should keep him safe while we’re gone. I’d rather Blaze get some MC and get some higher numbers instead of him get into lower numbers when no ones home.

The board is pretty quiet tonight, I hope my input helps but I’m sure some experienced members will chime in tonight or tomorrow morning. Have a merry Christmas!:)

8. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

9. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Just looking at post now ..brb

10. Bron and Sheba (GA)

For tomorrow i would get a couple of tests in before you go if you can and yes I would leave some MC snacks in the autofeeder for him during the day. Better to be a bit higher and safe. How many feeds do you leave in the autofeeder for him?

11. ShannonandBiscuit

ShannonandBiscuit Member

Usually leave just 2 at noon and 4pm. We’ll be home by 9 for PMPS

12. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Not sure what times they are at + hours after shot but I’d make sure there is some MC food available around his nadir time and an hour before nadir as well as what you have if they are not in that time frame just to be safe