12/25 Curry's Christmas Day Condo -5 months OTJ

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tena and Curry(GA), Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Greetings and Happy Holidays from CurryLand.

May the essence of this season remain with you always.

WCR: Curry continues to be, well, Curry. This week she had a high of 171 and today a low of 54. The higher numbers tend to coincide with sneezy, snifflely times....that's when I pull out the L-Lysine....probably related to her asthma. I still have her doing her kitty obstacle course about 2x per day since she isn't into playing but will certainly chase down a thrown freezed dried treat.

Sid, Curry's civvie, is doing well. We are now 2 months and one week into transitioning from dry to wet. I have tried all of Dr. Lisa's tricks. Sid is one stubborn kitty. The food that I was syringing her with happens to be a food she likes now. Wellness Turkey. Thought she would develop a food aversion to it. Nope, not Sid. I suspect it will take her another 2 full months to transition. I'm patient and will follow her lead.

I got the girls a automated feather toy. Sid seems to enjoy it much more than Curry. Perhaps if I put food on the end of it for Curry she would become more interested. Here's a video of Sid trying to figured out the tupid feather toy. Enjoy and have a wonderful day. BBL to visit condos.

[youtube]lUqvgxCuQjE[/youtube]

2. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I love the video. I like how Sid ends up completely involved in the toy, while Curry walks off in utter boredom and disgust.

You are one of the few people who has the infinite patience required to make behavioural changes come about in cats. Continued good luck with the food transition.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad Curry is doing well and Sid is transitioning to the good stuff! Have a wonderful holiday.

4. carolyn & jesse (GA) & spock

carolyn & jesse (GA) & spock Well-Known Member

Nice to see you Tena!
    And what a great video! Curry's no fool - she knows there's no food involved with that dang thing! :lol:

5. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Well, Sid approves! It's good to hear Curry is doing well. Merry Christmas!

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

That was Hilarious!!! That would have been Moonie & Copper, he would have loved it, she cpouldnt be bothered!!--Very funny Sid loves it so much!
    Hope you are Having a happy holiday season--CONGRATS ON 5 Months OTJ...seems just like yesterday!!
    Hugs & Love from us!

7. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Loved the video Tena! So nice to see you. Of course Curry could care less. Sid loves it though. Have a very Merry Christmas!!

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

MERRY CHRISTMAS TENA, CURRY, and SID!!!

Congrats on 5 mos OTJ!! I love seeing the girls and they look great. Good job on the transition!! We certainly miss you all and hope life is treating you well, Tena.

Love the video....you always give me the greatest toy ideas. :lol: :lol: Does this one have a name?

9. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

J.D. has a suggestion: take off the feather thing and hang a shrimp from the string :lol:

I'm glad everything is going so well for your beautiful girls. I got my kitties one of those one year for Christmas... J.D. claimed it as his, took/pulled/or chewed the wand off, and carries it around with him as his favorite toy to this day, ten years later.

You've done a remarkable job with your kitties, I'm glad they are getting along.
    [​IMG]
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

10. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Great video! Looks like Sid almost caught it... what he'd do with it if he DID, I'm not sure! :lol:

Merry Christmas! So glad to hear all are doing well.

11. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Sid's beheaded the Feather Toy a couple of times. Then she starts playing with the feather....or just starts licking it. Licks it to DEATH.

12. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Tena, the video is hilarious with Sid having a ball and Curry just looking at the silly sibling. :D I love the soundtrack to the movie, too. So glad they are both doing well and congrats on Curry's 5 months OTJ! Merry Christmas and all that jazz to you and movie stars Curry and Sid! :D

13. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

"Curry...will certainly chase down a freeze-dried treat" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's how I get Smudge to exercise...I run through the room with a handful of Purebites!

What a cute video!

HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS TO YOU, TENA...
    AND CONGRATULATIONS ON FIVE MONTHS OTJ!!!!!!!!

Celi & the Brat Pack

14. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Lovely report from your world!! The video is a hoot... Sid playing, Curry being annoyed... too cute!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.