12/27 Luci AMPS 268

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! It's finally starting to feel like it's getting back to normal around here. We ran some errands yesterday, went out to breakfast and the farmer's market, etc. It was good to get out of the house and not be at the hospital or anywhere else we didn't want to be. In the afternoon I was able to rest and take a glorious rare nap! DH says he's feeling just fine and went off to fly his drone for a bit and relax.

Today I have a wall to paint! So far all I've done is gathered my supplies...and then everything stopped! I'm going to get started early I hope and not going to stop until the project is done! Well at least that's my plan - I'd sure like to get at least one project done during this holiday weekend...at least before I have to take down the tree and get all the Christmas stuff packed away again - hoping that'll bring me into a closet-cleaning event - time to donate again! Always makes me feel accomplished when I can conquer a closet and take lots of 'stuff' over to the donation places!

I hope you all have a great day and that your kitties surf safely! Stay warm!

2. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Congrats on the nap!! Hope you accomplish all your goals for today. Enjoy painting. :)Gathering the supplies is an accomplishment by itself. Lol. So much stuff. Have a great day

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

So glad to hear life is settling down a bit! And I agree with Cheryl, getting the supplies is an accomplishment! I'm only at the identifying walls to paint stage :p

Nice surfing last night for Luci - hope she gets back to the beach today :cool:

Sue and Luci and thebigfuzz like this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Glad you enjoyed your outing yesterday, and your DH is feeling good.
    Have a good day Sue :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Colio

Colio Member

Nice to hear that things are well. I mostly think about the things I would like to do, so agree with others - getting the material together is an accomplishment!

Hope you have another good day Sue :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad things seem more normal. I hope Luci slides down and surfs today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

I just read your previous threads now. I'm sorry you and DH had such a scare. So stressful when you can't be with loved ones when you want to be. I'm glad he's home and things are better. Hopefully there is no issue, or whatever it was can be figured out and treated :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

A nap:confused:! Sounds luxurious! I'm glad things are getting back to normal and that DH is feeling good. Tell him to stay away from the airports with that drone, please:). LOL.
    Have a wonderful day.:bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Happy Painting Day! Have fun :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh I hear you on that one! There are many rules here in Florida for where one can actually fly a drone! Very restrictive - and he can only fly in open areas - like fields, etc. Not even in the parks! Only if there are no other people in the park...when would that happen??? Also the drone is equipped with a sensor that lets him know when there's aircraft in the area - the only thing is that it tells him when an aircraft is 'in the area' that is so far away - like miles...he can see them far far off in the distance - but it's a good thing to get that warning - he brings his drone down whenever that happens - just in case. He's a very responsible flyer...it's registered with the FAA and the whole nine yards. He enjoys the photography...he has nice video of a river the was flying along. The only problem with these drones is that when they crash - typically into a field or some other remote place - it's pretty difficult to find them...

This is drone #4 I believe...previous drones either didn't meet expectations or as the fate of the last one, crashed into a swamp and was finally found by the neighbor who returned it - but it was beyond repair ... not my cup of tea...but whatever..:rolleyes:

Butters & Lyla likes this.