12/28, Boomer, +11=78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Traci and Boomer, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone-

I have a feeling tonight's PMPS is going to be the lowest ever number and I'll need some help. Here are his numbers:

AMPS-222
    +4=93
    +6.75=79
    +11=78

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

can you add your spreadsheet link to your signature? I think you can just copy/paste the published link. Thanks!

3. Traci and Boomer

Hi Libby-

Oooh, I'm glad you're there. I added his spreadsheet. I'm working on the photo now.

4. Libby and Lucy

thanks, you have no idea how dependent I am on spreadsheets. :D

Will you be around tonight to do spot checks if you shoot low? I'm thinking Boomer might be gearing up to ask us for a dose reduction, hopefully he'll do it tonight! Post your +12 when you get it, if you're not sure about whether to shoot.

5. Traci and Boomer

Re: 12/28, Boomer, +11=78, +12=87 Help!

Hi Libby-

The thing is that I have to go back to work tomorrow and I leave the house at 8:20 AM, so I can't really stall tonight, you know? What a debacle! I'll be around tonight, but I do need to sleep at least a little. What do you think?

6. Libby and Lucy

Re: 12/28, Boomer, +11=78, +12=87

SHOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! And get a +1 and +2 since this is your lowest preshot. He's surfing, tonight we'll collect some data (and it he goes below 50, he'll earn a dose reduction!).

You have high carb wet food on hand, right, in case we need to steer the cycle later?

7. Traci and Boomer

Re: 12/28, Boomer, PMPS=86

Hi Lib-

I messed up. I got sidetracked in an emotional convo/fight with my BF and I realized 45 minutes into it that I hadn't given Boo his shot. :roll: I re-tested him and gave him .5 units an hour late at 9:30 instead of 8:30. OMG. I've got his auto feeder on. I can try to wake up in the middle of the night to test him. Should I do anything else?

8. Libby and Lucy

still get a +1 and +2, those will tell us whether we need more tests. Yay for a green preshot!

9. Traci and Boomer

Re: 12/28, Boomer, PMPS=86, +1=89

So far, so good.

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

see you at +2...

11. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

PMPS 86 (+13), +1 89

Nice hooting! :) Can't wait to see the +2!

Can you also be sure to mark on your SS how late (in + hours) the shot was? Was it +12.75 or +13?

12. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Don't ya just hate it when life happens and messes up all of those best laid plans?

13. Traci and Boomer

Re: 12/28, Boomer, +2=65 Need Advice

What do you guys think? I'll bet he's gonna drop a lot. Do you? What's next? Do I feed?
    Then I gotta go to bed.
    Oh and I was an hour late, so it was +13 that I gave the shot. I edited my SS.
    I CAN'T BELIEVE I missed his shot!!!

14. Traci and Boomer

Re: 12/28, Boomer, +2.5=83

For whatever reason his BG went up in a half hour. I don't think he ate anything.
    I need to go to bed!!!
    I'm putting out food - auto feeder. When I get up in the middle of the night to pee (TMI -sorry) I'll check him.

15. Libby and Lucy

leave out food, he might continue to drop. Might not hurt to put some HC gravy on the food if you're going to bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.