12/28 Kitty Cat AMPS 252, +3 176, +6 153, +9 231, AMPS 238, +2 165, +4 135

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christina & Kitty Cat, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Christina & Kitty Cat

Christina & Kitty Cat Member

yesterday's thread
    Second cycle since increase. Still no greens but I know I need to be patient! On the bright side, he did go down after shot earlier today.

JaxBenji likes this.
  2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

The greens will come back :bighug: Work the juice, Kitty Cat :cat: Hope you had a good holiday, Christina :bighug:

Christina & Kitty Cat likes this.
  3. Christina & Kitty Cat

Thanks for the encouragement! Kitty Cat is also somehow dealing with fleas all of a sudden despite being an indoor cat. Must've gotten it from sitting in the open window on his "catio". There are a few strays around here. I've been combing with a flea comb and will give a bath with flea shampoo and dish soap tomorrow. His high numbers are also giving me time to deep clean the house.

JaxBenji likes this.
  4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Have you tried the Revolution Spot-on flea treatment?

5. Christina & Kitty Cat

Yes, I usually use Revolution but stopped after Kitty Cat became an indoor cat. He's been indoors since March 2020 but he does sit in the open window and this is the first time I've seen fleas since. I just ordered some Advantage II from Chewy which I haven't used before but I'm hoping it works since it's half the price and doesn't require a prescription. On a tight budget ever since his diabetes diagnosis.

Bandit's Mom likes this.