12/28 (Lantus) Max AMPS 98 ~ +3 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynee and Max, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

I posted this on LL but thought since this board is up and running, I'll go ahead and put it here. I didn't see a specific insulin group but wanted to test the board out anyway . . .

Well after so long of being offline, I finally got his ss up to date and am ready to start posting. I haven't posted because I didn't have his numbers updated on his ss and know that that is so very important.

WCR: Max has been wonderful. We went through a period where I just couldn't get him out of the blues and he spiked into the 140's which freaked me out when I didn't have internet access so I made a cut throat decision to increase his insulin to .50u from th .25u that he was getting. Since doing this, he has leveled out nicely for me - although still giving me some blues. I will be starting new insulin for him on Wednesday (DH is picking it up tomorrow night) so hopefully we'll see some better numbers because his current insulin is older than I would like. Other than all that, all has been great with Max. The hissy fits that he was having before have stopped and he's starting to play again with the kittens instead of staying in the bedroom all day. LB action has been good, eating good and just plain being Max

I promise I won't be disappearing again. Brand new computer and different internet access (DSL now instead of cable) so "knocking on wood" nothing else goes wrong.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

sounds good Lynee! And Max has a new forum too!

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Max is looking good Lynee. You know you guys were missed. Kept looking for you every day.

4. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Re: 12/28 (Lantus) Max PMPS 91 .50u

I'm hoping that this is the correct way to put his PMPS numbah on here after we have already done the morning numbah.

WCR: Max is Max :lol: Never much new to report - he just rolls through his days. He did his evening grooming and is now laying on my lap checking out the new forum. He says this condo will do just fine :D

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

keep posting, Lynee, we missed you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.