12/28 Latte AMPS- 211, PMPS- 149

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carolynandlatte, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Am I home yet?!?! :roll:

Daily wrap up:

AMPS: 211 (thats a 211!)
    +2- 79
    +3- 67
    +4 - 53
    +4.5- 70
    +5.75- 66
    +6.75- 60
    +11- 103
    PMPS: 149

:lol: Hahaha! Look at the color! :lol:

Another difficult evening getting her to eat. She finally ate a little and then wanted to play. Unfortunately all the activity and food in her tummy triggered a choking episode. i do wonder if it is reflux? I did get part of it on video! The lighting and angle is not great so it kind of just looks like she is sneezing a lot more than gagging. Anyway, she retreated to her corner bed after that :cry: Not a fighting chance to get her to eat from there. Unless...I pull out the babyfood! So she has a bit of food on board. I pray she eats a little more before bed. I dont even care if its kibble.

Happy transitioning everybody.

Carolyn (and Latte)

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice day for Latte. :)

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Beautiful numbers for Latte.

You might want to check to see if Jojo might be able to take a look at the video. Jill may be able to let you know if Jojo is able to be at the computer.

4. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

What a wonderful looking day! :)

5. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

You've really had your hands full lately Carolyn. But look at the incredible progress you've made!! WOW...what beautiful numbers! :mrgreen: Latte is responding big time to your TLC, so gather up your furball & get a good night sleep!

6. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

+3- 195
    +6 - 202

I miss the little :bouncy icon!

She started eating great around +4. But +5 brought a wave of nausea (lip lickin) on and off. It seems to have passed with nothing projectile coming out of her mouth so far. More water drinking unfortunately brought on another 'choking' episode as I started writing this. Again, I got it recorded - but only the later half. Sienne -thats a good idea to see if jojo would look at it. I have a slow computer, but am working on gettting them loaded onto a photobucket so anyone can see and offer feedback (including vet).

Hope we are not too high in the a.m., repeating the same pattern.

Carolyn and Latte

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.