12/28 Luci AMPS 292 *Pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good morning everyone and Happy Monday - for the last time this year! I'm happy to say I did accomplish my painting project - got one wall done! And liked it so well, DH said he'd help me do the others! I was stunned to hear that - he's not big on getting 'roped in' on my projects! But I do need help when it comes to getting things off the walls that are too big for me to handle; ie large hanging mirror and a wall mounted TV! I was saying I like it so well, I wish I could do another wall...now he says, why not the whole room! Ambitious! So thankfully work is quiet this week and I'm supposed to be off for 'Season Days'...we'll see how that goes - but my goal is to paint the entire bedroom.

Luci is of course doing her usual thing - she was so thrilled at the chaos going on in the bedroom! She wanted to sit in the open windows (yes there are screens, so she's not going to escape!)...wanted to play with the plastic drop cloths and generally just get into everything that I was doing...she's always so interested in anything that 'disrupts' the household! I should have taken her picture sitting there on the covered nightstand along with the paints, etc. She JUST has to inspect everything...but she managed to generally stay out of the paint...although it was all quite fascinating to her!

Here's a pic of the finished wall...I took a before, but all you can see is a brownish wall...not much to see there!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and that your kitties surf safely!

BlueWall.jpg

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Looks beautiful, Sue! And yes painting (& the supplies) seems very interesting to our cats over here too!

Hope you have a wonderful day and hope Luci slides down for you :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

:p

Congrats on the successful home beautification project! Love that feeling of looking out on a freshly painted wall. Nice painting, btw! Have a lovely day, Sue.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Looks fantastic!!! Are you for hire? Luci is Little Miss Personality from the sounds of things, making sure she adds herself to the disruption:cat:.
    And I'm glad to hear DH is enjoying his hobby responsibly, registering with the FAA and following the pages upon pages of rules and all of that:). Makes me happy:bighug:. Too bad about the loss of drone #3, though.
    Have a great day!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks great. Of course Luci had to be in the middle of things. I hope she slides down and surfs today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

That’s a lovely color. I’m glad Luci has kept her pawbrush out of the paint.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Colio

Colio Member

Glad to hear it was fun and busy for all! Hope today is a good day and Luci is doing well :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Very nice!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Looks great Sue!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Love the color Sue, great job. Have a nice day :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Love the colour. Very nice. Luci gave her paw of approval, I'm sure. :)

Sue and Luci likes this.