12/28 Magnolia AMPS 368, +6 377 Increase?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sara & Magnolia, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

I also posted this on the old board, before I caught up and found we had a new board. Sorry for any confusion.

Hello LL!

Last post: Yesterday's Condo on old FDMB board

WCR: She's been happy, purry, playful, preening, normal presents. She has been ravenous. She has surprised me with a couple of low numbers while we were away, 140, 159, 195. But she goes back up to the high 300's very quickly.

Her PM shot is due at 9:30pm EST, I'm thinking of an increase, but I'm not sure if I should go .25 or .5.

Thanks!

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I would need to see some more spot checks before recommending a dose increase. Need to know if she is staying in blue, or if she is mixing some green into there.

3. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

I wasn't able to get any spot checks while we were away. I can get some tomorrow. Tonight maybe. I don't think she ever went green but I guess I can't be sure. I checked her the night she had the 140 and she had gone up. I'll get a before bed tonight for sure.

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

spot checks will give us a better idea if the dose should be increased.
    glad you'll be able to get some!

5. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

PMPS 337, +2 338, +4 304

I'm sorry I can't figure out how to link to her SS in a pretty way. I'll get it eventually. For now, it's this ugly link...

6. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Nice to see the blue back on her SS again! :) Can't wait to see what the spot checks over the next couple of cycles bring.

This thread helped me figure out the signatures/links: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=104

7. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Got it. Thank you!

It doesn't allow me to set the target, but that's ok with me. I was happy to see the blues too, I just wish they had stuck around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.