12/28 Morris PMPS 158; +1 229

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Green!! We made it to green!!!

In other great Morris news from today......I took him to the vet & had him weighed....he now weighs 5.27kg (11.6 lbs) & his ideal weight is 5kg (11 lbs)!!! The tech who took him today is our fave tech there & she was very impressed with how well he is doing! She even commented on the muscle he has gained in his legs! While there, we also had a fructosamine done.....I am wanting to see for myself how much he has improved.

PMPS still sitting in the blue zone! YAY! As I looked at his timed feeder this evening, I noticed that he did not eat all of his snacks today. He barely touched his +2 snack, and ate most but not all of his +5 and +8 snacks. It was around +3.5 that we left home to go to the vet & we were gone not quite an hour. The car ride seems to stress him a bit, but he is perfectly fine at the vet office. I was pleased to see today that the trip to the vets did not seem to stress him too much.....at least, there was no stress evident in today's numbers!

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 12/28 Morris AMPS 189; +3 232; +8 83!!

hooray for green, and for nearly ideal weight!

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Wow, for a minute there I thought this was MY post! Congrats on attaining the coveted green...looks like your Morris is a double-dipper too.

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

GWEN! VERY NICE!

I just got your message about the pics, there is a thread in the TECH forum that helps!

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 12/28 Morris AMPS 189; +3 232; +8 83; PMPS 158

Does this board not bump posts to the top when something is added to it? If not, how are the dose experts going to notice when we update our daily BGs? I guess it will take us all a little while to get used to this new board!

6. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

I get it now! If I post a reply to my message, it DOES get bumped! If, however, I just edit my original post it does not get bumped!

7. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

It does bump it, as far as I can tell. But we would notice anyway. ;)

Hooray for green!

8. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Back up to the yellow area....I can live with yellow! To be honest, I was a little nervous at first shooting his 158.....so I am glad that he is having a food spike now! LOL! I will be able to sleep easier.

It has been an exhausting 4 days & now I have to head back to work tomorrow :( At least it is only a 3 day week though! I LOVE stat holidays!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.