12/29 Chnoudi PMPS 97 +2 42 +2.5 52 +3 53 +3.5 62 +4 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Melita & Chnoudi, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

2. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

She is on a mission. I’m actually not surprised. I need to look at your spreadsheet. Be right back.

Melita & Chnoudi likes this.
  4. tiffmaxee

The 1.0 depot might still be in play and the .75 definitely is. I think you will need to skip in the morning so you can go about your day but let’s see what happens tonight and at amps. At any other time this would be wonderful. It still is but it would have been nice to have waited until your parents went home.

5. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

Okk..I see! You mean that it shouldn't happen now because it's not the best time to skip a dose, right? Have I understood well?
    I can shoot in the morning and stay until her +5... But not more... Unfortunately :(

6. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

I think Elise means it's not good timing because you have family over.

It's quite probable that what you are seeing here is the effect of the depot from the 1u and 0.75u.

She nadired at +2 last night this morning and tonight.
    Maybe get a +1, in the mornings when you are out and if she is dropping at +1 stall the cycle with HC.

7. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

Yes you re right! Let's she what she will do in this cycle and amps and see if I'll shoot in the morning...She's rising up now..

Thank you!!!!

Gill & George likes this.
  8. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

I have mixed feelings...

9. Gill & George

about the lows?
    Skipping?

10. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

Yes, about skipping. But ok...

11. Gill & George

I understand the feeling.
    With you being able to monitor until +5 it may not be necessary, when she has earned a reduction she has usually stopped dropping by +5, especially when you have stepped in early with the HC, but there is no guarantee that she won't pull another drop on you and that it might be beyond +5.

With a skip, tomorrow, even though the early part of the cycle may still be active, I would expect the numbers to rise by the latter half.
    The skip would drain depot, and the 0.75u and 1u will be 6 cycles behind you by then so as not to be affecting the future cycles.
    You could skip in the morning returning to 0.25u in the evening.

It's not an easy decision, given the personal situation.

12. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Most people will have to skip every now and then for personal reasons. Don’t feel bad about it Chnoudi will get right back on track and you will be able to enjoy some time with your family without stressing. It’s ok :cat: Your recent spreadsheet shows you needing to monitor her past +5 on occasion so I wouldn’t risk it, cats being cats they do like to ruin your plans! Take a little time for yourself without guilt, you’ve earned it and I promise she will be back on track in no time.:D

13. Melita & Chnoudi

Melita & Chnoudi Member

Ok, you are right.. I shouldn't feel that guilty, she should feel guilty for ruining my plans. Haha
    But, you know, she's had such a good progress all these days and I 'm afraid we will take a step back. But ok, my family deserves also some time.
    Ι΄ll skip and return to 0.25 in the evening, as Gill suggested.
    Thank you so much for all this support, you are all so great!!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

tiffmaxee and Gill & George like this.
  14. tiffmaxee

That’s correct. Sorry if I confused you. :p