12/3 Jackson AMPS 399 +1 305, +3 319 +6 306 +11 404 PMPS 396 +3 301 +4 271 +5 297 +7 280

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Skye & Jackson, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Skye & Jackson

Skye & Jackson Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...-1-25-250-6-337-10-424-pmps-358-3-379.271392/

Since I’m guessing my last question last night wasn’t seen, and my boy is bouncing so high, I felt safe in making the decision to do his increase today instead of tomorrow (which would have been a full 7 days on 1.25). This was primarily because this way I will get to watch him over the weekend.

Back up to 1.5 units now. We will see what happens. He reduced from this dose before, but did so so quickly that it’s possible his numbers were also still being affected by the previous dose of 1.75. We will find out.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
  2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Sorry. I didn't see this. I replied on last night's thread (but only this morning after you already shot!)

3. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I'm copying over her what I wrote on yesterday's thread. That will bump this one up, too, to keep it at the top.
    ----------------
    I am glad you went ahead and increased this morning (looks like it on your spreadsheet anyway.) I was going to say this last night (since you were so close to holding that dose for a week) but was waiting for Wendy to reply. Anyway... since you can monitor I think it's fine that you increased him today and didn't wait until Sunday night -- much better since you can keep an eye on him this weekend and see how things go. Good luck with the increase.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase.

Skye & Jackson likes this.
  5. Skye & Jackson

Skye & Jackson Member

Thanks! I would have waited but it was shot time. :) So far he’s good. Had a real fast drop at +1, but then bounced back up. His graph is currently looking like a bunch of little hills and valleys… bouncy. But he’s snuggly and purry. Just woke me up again for attention (I’d gone back to bed). One I was sitting up and had petted for awhile, he was happy to go back to sleep - snuggled of course. :p Now I want to go get coffee and food. He’s going to complain.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
  6. Skye & Jackson

Skye & Jackson Member

Been high all day… but he seems okay otherwise. Time will tell if he decides to break the bounce tonight, or tomorrow night.

7. Skye & Jackson

Skye & Jackson Member

At +5, now not looking like tonight.