12/3 Tibbs amps 410 +4 372 failed dose reduction?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Basaglar (glargine) and Levemir (detemir)' started by tibbs5, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tibbs5

tibbs5 Well-Known Member

so how long do i wait before it looks like i have a failed dose reduction????

2. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

I think I would give him a full 3 days or (6 cycles) before taking him back up again if not just a little longer, because on the day you gave the reduction you also gave a BCS so his shed has to catch up to all the changes.

Mel and The Fur Gang

3. tibbs5

tibbs5 Well-Known Member

oh yeah. see, i forgot that was going to screw things up.THANKS MEL . :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

4. april_sd

april_sd Member

Good to see that Tibbs has earned a dose reductions since I was last on the forum. Hope he clears the bounce soon.

5. tibbs5

tibbs5 Well-Known Member

thanks April. How's Maddy?

6. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

How's Tibbs doing today Nadine? :YMHUG:

7. tibbs5

tibbs5 Well-Known Member

hi Juliet
    haven't had time to update his SS yet. his amps was 338 today. coming down a little. i'm waiting another day or so because, as Mel reminded me, i gave that big chicken shot so his shed needed to refill. at least numbers are getting lower again. we'll see. thanks for asking Juliet. :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

8. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

I keep checking your SS for updates so glad to hear he is coming down again....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.