12/30 Bix

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Day 10 since his last shot, but I caved and shot 0.4u. He got a hint of wobbly-walking today, and then started climbing up the furniture again instead of jumping. :( When I tested he was in the mid 120s instead of the 80s & 90s I've been seeing the past week. Not sure I made the right move - the PS wasn't quite high enough for comfort - but it's done. (I'm not worried he'll hypo if I goofed, just not sure what the effect is of shooting insulin with a working (albeit not seemingly at 100% capacity) pancreas. But so far this system seems to be working as well as I could hope for...)

We had some sun again today, but it only seems to last 1/2 a day, tops. What's going on California? My mom says it's a minor El Nino year and that's why we've been getting more clouds & rain. Can't wait til SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see people around on our new forum! I hope we get Blackie & Buzz updates soon, and of course updates from anyone else who is around! For anyone who has not been posting regularly or is new here, feel free to post daily updates on your kitty. The more the merrier!

2. judy and squamee(GA)

judy and squamee(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Joanna, what are you doing up at 2:14am? (or is that a time zone difference?) Hope the numbers go back down and stay there! Isn't it wonderful we can rely on hometesting to help us decide what to do?!
    Hoping for a wonderful New Year for all the beans and kitties!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.