12/30 Prince PMPS 353 +4 214

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Prince’s Mom, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Prince’s Mom

Prince’s Mom Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

You shot a 137 on the 26th and he surfed safely. As long as he isn't dropping a lot at +2 you should be okay to go to work. Leaving food out is a good idea.

3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi, not sure if its a typo, but in the thread title, the AMPS comes first followed by the +1 and +2 numbers. :)

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I’m glad you shot. With the +2 being the same as the preshot it was likely to be a nice cycle but one your kids could just feed and be okay.I say likely because with a +2 the same as the amps it could have been a very active cycle. Had the +2 been a lot lower they would have needed to test or feed higher carbs.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  5. Prince’s Mom

Prince’s Mom Member

I’m lucky that I work close to home and some days can stop back and test. I checked him at +5 and he was 220, so all was good! Tomorrow I’m working from home.

6. Prince’s Mom

Prince’s Mom Member

Should I be concerned about the 140 point drop? He’s in the 200s so I’m thinking it’s safe for the night? My daughter will feed him at +6.

7. Bandit's Mom

When did he last eat? I think he should be fine. He might be lower at AMPS.

8. Prince’s Mom

Prince’s Mom Member

I fed him while testing at the+4. The only way he lets me test him is while eating.

9. Bandit's Mom

I think he should be fine. Especially with that +6 meal/snack.

tiffmaxee likes this.