12/30 Twice AMBG 74-OTJ Trial Day 14

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kim & Twice, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Morning LL :coffee: :coffee:

Thanks for all the dance steps and nice visits yesterday! :D Twice made it to Day 14 :mrgreen: Looks like we's gonna have us a party!
    Sorry we didn't get to any condos yesterday...our internet (which comes thru my cell phone) was not accessible. Tried several times throughout the day, but no luck. It's gonna be a busy morning getting caught up! :coffee:
    I think Sienne was right about the eclipse, because everyone is acting purrfectly wonderful to each other today. Silly kitties.
    Have a beautiful day friends. Thank you all for getting us here. :D :D It's kind of bittersweet, because we will be background lurkers now. But we will be here, continuing to cheer each and every one of you on. Because you are our friends, our family :D
    Hugs to the beans and scritches to the kitties. Vines to all in need

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start this morning for Twice's OTJ party. :mrgreen: I'm glad the civvies have settled down. You can always post an update condo for Twice once in a while to let us know how everyone is doing.

3. Michele&Errol

Michele&Errol Member

Yes, don't be a stranger!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Kim! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

WOOT! Twice, you made it! Well done little one. :cool:

I con cur! Don't be a stranger! :D Condos now and then, whenever the mood strikes, to let us know how all are doing would be great. Celebrate well today. OTJ! AWESOME!

5. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

YAY! YAY! Way to go Kim and Twice. I am so happy for you two. What a great accomplishment. We are all family. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

6. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Lauren&Tommy (GA) Well-Known Member

Loved the OTJ video, I'm so happy for you both. What a wonderful New Years present for you and Twice..Please do check in now and then and let us know how Twice is enjoying the falls :thumbup

7. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Yay, Twice! You and your beans are awesome! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    You are family now. :D :D The ferals, too.
    Liz

8. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

I am just sooooooooooo HAPPY for you two.
    It is just a wonderful thing to be where you are :D
    CONGRATS and wouldn't miss the party for anything!!

9. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT dancing_cat :RAHCAT dancing_cat :RAHCAT ....We're heading to the OTJ party right now!

10. Tina and Boozle

Tina and Boozle Member

That is awsome! cat_pet_icon Good job, both of you!

11. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

I wrote on the video too, which showed off your OTJ handsome boy :D :D Congrats, Kim. For sure post a condo once and a while to update, and of course visit us ;-) It's a weird feeling not to test and shoot twice a day, but I'm sure you'll get used to it :lol: YAY! dancing_cat

12. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATION KIM and TWICE on BEING OTJ!!!

13. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Congratulations!!! You and Twice did it!!! Once he started rolling in green, I never doubted it.

Please do not be a stranger. You all are family!!!!

14. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Thank you thank you thank you! To each and every one of you for helping to get us here :D :D
    Yes, it will be weird to not be poking at Twice constantly...but that in itself is weirder :lol: How bizarre that the dance becomes our 'normal'. I have never been a member of a forum before I came here, and wasn't even sure how to post :roll: :lol: Now I can't seem to stop myself, so looks like I'll still be visiting you all and cheering on my family :smile: Wouldn't want it any other way!
    Well, looks like Twice left for the party without me, so I better finish doing my hair and go catch up! See you all there :D :D

15. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

I'm soooo happy for you!!! How completely awesome for both you and Twice!!! Please visit often!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.