12/31 Chloe AMPS 71 PMPS 392

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roberta and Chloe, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Happy new year Roberta. Nice amps. Did you pick up her food 2 hours prior? I think she cleared a bounce and might have gone even lower than 73 the night if 12/29. Im glad you held the dose. I would get a +2 to see Chloe’s plan for today.

Roberta and Chloe likes this.
  3. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

I wasn't sure if I should inject her with a number that low, so I stalled for awhile to make sure she was eating. What behavior does a cat show if they go hypo? Chloe sleeps right next to me beside my pillow and I wonder if she would wake me if she's not feeling well. She's good at waking me up in the morning. She sits right next to my face and breathes on me. It's a bit creepy to wake up to that, but I'm used to it now. Maybe she's checking to make sure I'm still alive.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

5. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

I've never seen Chloe seem hungrier than usual. After she eats about half, I add a little water to the can and pour it over to moisten it. She likes that. I have never seen any severe symptoms of hypos, but occasionally she gets a twitch in one of her rear legs, unrelated to her BG. Is that anything to worry about?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  6. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

PM may have been a fur shot. She was on the floor eating when I gave it to her and the needle was bent when I pulled it out. btw, MY BG is 119.