12/31 Molly 164@+11 AMPS 160

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Adrienne & Molly (GA), Dec 31, 2020.

1. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Hopefully see some green today! She has a habit now of coming in at 3am, sitting on my chest :confused:.
    Big purrs this morning and zoomies. DH is home today with her. I am hopefully done work at lunch time fingers and paws crossed.
    We're staying home tonight can't do anything anyways. We don't mind this year having a little fire in our back yard play some games just the 3 of us. Have a great evening everyone!

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I wonder if Molly dipped down to green last night? I hope you see green today. I hope you get to come home at lunch time.

3. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

I wondered that too Carla. I should've got up and tested. Kicking myself now that I didn't. Still waiting for a yes on a home for lunch

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Afternoon Adrienne, praying for some green today Molly girl
    Wishing you and Molly a Happy and Healthy New Year ♥♥:bighug::bighug:

5. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Good afternoon Diane. I'm hoping for some green today. I'm off work at lunch spend time with the diva and DH. Molly and I are going to ring in the New Year together. DH works tomorrow and has to go to bed before midnight!

Wishing you, Ashley and precious Tyler a Happy and healthy New Year also! :bighug::bighug:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  6. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yay! Glad you are off work at lunch time. Enjoy your New Year's Eve. Sounds like fun to me:).
    Be good, Molly. :bighug:

7. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

hope molly shows you some green.
    wishing you a peaceful new year.