12/31 Mousie

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

I just thought i'd let people know that I got some of the new Freshpet "raw" cat food and have been feeding it to Mousie for the last couple days. her pre-shot numbers are down considerably, at least 50pts each time. sooooooooooo, at least in our case, it appears to be a diabetic friendly food :D

2. Suzanne + Nemo (GA)

Suzanne + Nemo (GA) Member

That's great Cindy! I love hearing raw food success stories.

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

That is great news! I had coupons for that, but no one sells it here.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, that's impressive. That would almost put in her unshootable numbers, right? I still get creeped out by the thought of feeding raw, but that certainly makes me want to reconsider!!!

5. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

yep, very close :D

i'm gonna go get some more tomorrow and keep her on it for awhile and see what happens.

this freshpet food isn't 100% raw & bloody like most raws. it says on the containers "gently cooked" and yeah, there's no blood or anything like that. it makes me think of chicken salad perhaps, before drowning it in a dressing, or perhaps chunked ham you are gonna put on a salad. much more appetizing looking then a can of pate cat food :D

out here petsmart and my regular grocery store has carried the dog food by freshpet for i'd say at least a year. another grocery store has too but they just added the cat food. they are 5.5 oz little white tubs so the same as a can of most foods. the lid is removable/replaceable so you can feed half now and re-cap it and feed the other half later. and they are $1.79 each if i remember correctly. i bought a bunch of "buy one get one free" coupons though on ebay here while back that i'm using so roughly $0.80 a thingymabob is pretty darn good i think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.