12/31 Ruby +10 98/PMPS 111/+2 85/+4 78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday was a good day in Rubyland. The mouse living behind the stove is still occupying her though Frank and I are getting skeptical the mouse exists. Still, the stalking is pretty adorable. :cat:

Hard to believe we are at the very end of a difficult year. I'm so glad to have stumbled upon this board and to have met all of the wonderful people here who keep me daily company in the care of Ruby. Happy New Year's Eve everyone, and be safe. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

hope ruby surfs safely today.
    happy new year’s eve.

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Happy New Year's Eve to you too! Luci is certain there's a mouse in the kitchen under the sink at our house in Michigan...she 'guards' the cupboard door a lot! I'm not so sure...but she seems to think there's something there worth listening to.

Here in Florida only an occasional gecko has happened to slip under the door to meet a rather unfortunate fate as Luci finds them totally and completely fascinating - she usually plays with them until they stop moving...and well, uh, you know what that means. I think they're rather delicate creatures...much too delicate for the likes of Miss Luci...but she often waits by the door too...hoping another one with happen along...poor hapless creature...only to meet his doom within the confines of our home here...oh well...

Have a great day Katherine!!

4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hope Ruby surfs safely and finds that mouse ;) hope you have a wonderful day!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing yesterday. I hope Ruby does it again today.

6. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Ruby takes her mouse catching duties seriously :cat:. Her SS sure looks good. She looks like she’s about ready for another reducie. Have a wonderful Bew

7. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

We had a mouse here at work. Must've got in the office from the shop. They wanted me to bring Molly to work to catch it lol. We caught the little mouse yesterday in a trap.

Funny story my parents have two cats. My dad set a trap in their porch. Sissy is his cat got the trap with the mouse in it. Had it in her mouth jumped on their bed. Put the mouse in the trap on dads pillow while he was sleeping. He woke up pretty quick lol.
    I hope Ruby surfs safely today
    Have a Happy New Year's Eve!

8. Katherine&Ruby

I love what a great hunter Luci is! Those geckos have no idea what's coming to them! We were wondering if Ruby was sitting next to the stove because it is warm there after we've made dinner in the oven. :) She obviously senses things that we cannot.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Katherine&Ruby

I think you're right that she wants another reducie but I want to hold this dose for a little longer if I can to see if we can get her AMPS numbers a little lower and flatten the curve better without so much food intervention. I'm trying to avoid yet another failed reduction.

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  10. Katherine&Ruby

What a cute story! I worry Ruby will do the same to us one of these days! :D

11. Colio

Colio Member

Her numbers look great :) Have a happy new year Katherine :bighug:

12. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Afternoon Katherine , beautiful numbers for Ruby.Wishes for a Happy and Healthy
    New Year :bighug::cat:

13. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Looks like today is also another great day in Rubyland, with all of those wonderful numbers! Surf safely, Ruby girl.
    Have a wonderful New Year's Eve, Katherine:bighug:

14. Katherine&Ruby

+7 = 70. Very surprised to see a drop at this time of day...She hadn't eaten since around +3 when she had MC, so clearly her early numbers are food induced. Fed her some LC (she loves her BFF patés!) and learned the lesson to get more late cycle tests in.

15. Katherine&Ruby

+4=78. Hope everyone is deep into adult beverages by now!

Sue and Luci likes this.