GA 12/6 Neko AMBG 120 - finally free and back home

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Wendy&Neko, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

What a beautiful pendant. I'm glad you were able to bring Neko home before the storm. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  2. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

((((((Wendy)))))))
    Been thinking of you. :bighug::bighug:
    I'm so glad Neko is back home. Sending many hugs to you and scritches to Theo. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  3. Dawn and Peek-a-Boo (GA)

Dawn and Peek-a-Boo (GA) Member

Thinking of you Wendy. Glad your sweet girl is home where she belongs. You'll adjust to a new normal, but I imagine it's very difficult to have these empty blocks of time that would normally be used for Neko's care.

I never knew Neko was an after shower leg kisser, Peeks was too. :bighug:

I was cleaning my garage and moving things around last night. I immediately thought of Neko as I moved the air compressor. Then I remembered you sharing how she'd pee on the vetty...I loved reading about her little quirks. I hope when the sadness lessens, you will be able to smile at all those wonderful memories...you have so many.

The pendant is lovely...how fitting it is to have her so close to your heart. You will cherish that locket forever.

Sending over more healing hugs, scritches for Theo, and safe snowstorm wishes.

Dawn:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Critter Mom and Wendy&Neko like this.
  4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

The locket is perfect. Tillie took over some Zener jobs too, like coming to bed with me. Theo may appreciate getting your full attention now. Hugs to you. Hope everyone stays safe in the storm.
    Liz

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  5. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

A beautiful pendant for a beautiful girl, a tangible reminder of your love for one another. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

What a beautiful pendant and I love the thought. I am glad you have her back, safe and sound and close to your heart where she always has been and always will be.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Anne & Zener GA and Wendy&Neko like this.
  7. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

You have been in my thoughts. The pendant is very beautiful and I am glad you have dear Neko back home with you. Scritches to Theo..
    :bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  8. Erica & Carter

Erica & Carter Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, so sorry for your loss Wendy. My heart dropped when I logged on and saw your thread. :( Rest peacefully little Neko. :rb_icon:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  9. Jan Radar (GA)

Jan Radar (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm just now learning of your sad news... :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: mere words can't really heal the empty spot in your house, but know that we all understand how difficult this loss is for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  10. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

There's no place like Home. I love her final resting place right next to your heart.

Wendy&Neko and Critter Mom like this.
  11. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Too emotional after reading the latest posts to say anything useful right now, Wendy, but please know that you and Spirit Neko are in my thoughts and prayers.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mogs

12. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

She'll be close in heart no matter what, but the pendant is a lovely wonderful thing to be able to touch and reflect on that love.

Many hugs....
    watch for a package....

Critter Mom and Wendy&Neko like this.
  13. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

The pendant is so lovely, Wendy. I've been reading everyone's posts - I'd forgotten about the air compressor. Too funny! Neko is forever close by. :bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  14. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

That is a gorgeous pendant Wendy, and I know the tangible feel of it as it warms against your skin, knowing it is Neko, will comfort you....
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  15. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I adore the pendant! It is truly lovely, and so fitting a resting place for beautiful Neko! Is that her urn in the picture under the l locket? Also beautiful.

I know the "coming home" day is difficult, but it's happy, too, because you have her back where she belongs.

Theo, you have big pawprints to fill, but I know you can do it. Give those post-shower leg kisses a try!

My heart is full, as are my eyes. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

16. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

The pendant is beautiful, as are the thoughts and emotions that go with it. Hugs to you.... Remembering you always Neko.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  17. Jane & Boo (GA)

Jane & Boo (GA) Member

Wendy - I'm so sorry it was Neko's time. You certainly gave her the very best life she could have ever hoped for.... right up to the final gift of setting her free. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  18. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Requiem aeternum, Neko.
    {{hugs}}

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  19. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

What a beautiful pendant Wendy!

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  20. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Glad Miss Neko made it on the calendar. Certainly wasn't going to order with out her ;)

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  21. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

It's been a while since I've been here. I just checked in after recommending this place to a friend of a friend. My heart sank when I saw your post. I'm so sorry for your loss. You loved Neko so much. We all did. May you soon find peace and comfort in happier memories.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  22. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

(((Wendy))) I'm so sorry to hear of Neko's passing. I know just how much you love her, and how much she loves you too. She couldn't have asked for a better bean than you - no one could have done more for her than you did - and I know she will live on in your heart, and in the hearts of L&L Land forever. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  23. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Hi Wendy. I am so sorry I missed Neko's passing. I rarely go to this subforum. You have been so helpful to me and Leo with Acro issues. If it wasn't for the help from you and others, Leo may have never gotten SRT.

"Dec 6: The night is clear now - lots of bright stars up there. I'm pretty sure Neko is twinkling up there somewhere."
    I'm pretty sure Neko's spirit is twinkling up there too. You were such a trooper to get Neko two separate SRT treatments. Poor kitty would not have made it, if you had not gotten that critical Acro treatment. I'm so sorry Neko is gone. The Rainbow Bridge has gained a noble soul with Neko.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  24. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Theresa just heard about Neko too. Tears here, for Neko, from Austin.cat_wings>o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.