12-Oct Maverick AMPS 211|PMPS 119

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Maverick, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Yesterday's reducie

Maverick is trying his reducie on for size, we shall see. Nulo food was a bust, he ate it in the morning, but turned his nose up yesterday at PMPS shot. I think he was holding out for leftover turkey :p.

Trimmed up the SS a wee bit :D @Sienne and Gabby (GA)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mav gets back to blues and greens soon. Sorry he is being picky about the food.

AmandaE and Christie & Maverick like this.
  3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Happy thanksgiving Christie!! I know what you’re saying about Mav holding out for more turkey... mowgli becomes desperate when we have some around!!

good luck with the reducie!!

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  4. Christie & Maverick

Thanks @AmandaE Happy Thanksgiving, hope you and Mowgli are doing well.

5. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Your entire house smells of turkey. Give the lad some more turkey.
    Rover used to sit in front of the oven door for hours.

AmandaE and Christie & Maverick like this.
  6. Christie & Maverick

Happy Thanksgiving, Kel @Red & Rover (GA) . I believe it, there is just something so fabulous about the smells in the kitchen. Had a strange turkey dinner yesterday at my sister's couldn't smell the cooking since we were all out in the garage with the door open and the propane fire pit going. I won't be doing that again at Christmas ...brrr...:p

I gave Mavvy some turkey, and told him auntie Kel insisted. He sends purrs and head butts in gratitude :):cat:

7. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving Christie! Must've took you some time to fill in all those banks on the SS!

Maverick got a reducie :D

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  8. Christie & Maverick

Thanks Paul! Not really, I just hid the blank rows ;) that seemed more efficient :D. There isn't really anything as a caveat that if there are lows a certain time from the others, it doesn't count, so Maverick is going to try and work the reducie! He really hung into 1.5u for a while, so we'll see.

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.