15/01 - Gremlin - AMPS 223, +4 63, +5.5 70, PMPS 257, +4 234 (late pics added)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura and Gremlin (GA), Jan 14, 2021.

1. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Aww man!! o_O Back to yellow...
    I doubt it was the Cats In The Kitchen, even the new (entirely beef) treats I got him he had prior to PMPS yesterday. The only thing I can think of (aside from just bouncing around) is he was licking an empty bowl from last night half an hour before AMPS. If there was anything in there at all, it may have temporarily spiked his BGL. I MUST remember to put the bowls on the bench at night!! :facepalm:

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Grem slides down for you.

3. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

i swear kit finds contraband in the most invisible-to-us places.
    hope gremlin slides safely for you.

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Where is the bench? If that's the same as the kitchen counter here, putting the bowls there for Luci would just mean I'd be picking them up off the floor in the morning...she loves to knock things into the floor - everything on the counter is fair game - so now we strive to be in the 'clean counter club'....the only thing I can leave on the counter is fruit in a bowl..she's decided that's too boring even for her to knock off...no fun in seeing fruit go splat.

I hope he comes back down soon - have a lovely evening Laura!

5. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

What the heck, Gremlin! Are you serious?? What are you trying to pull here... 63 at +4 after such a high morning? Are you trying to copy other kitties here??

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Hahaha! Oh my gosh! That must have been a lot of work for you. (Yes, the bench is the kitchen counter.) Fortunately I don't have knocker offerers, and Grem can't get on the bench anymore anyway. Arthritis and three legs says no.

7. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Unfortunately I think this is going to mean another bounce lasting two days is coming. Seems to be how Grem works lately.

8. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

It's been a much cooler day here today so I've had lovely cuddled and Grem has been back enjoying his hut. PXL_20210115_055340032.jpg PXL_20210115_025901684.jpg
    When you're in the kitchen and look over to see this... Hahaha! PXL_20210115_053741676.jpg

Katherine&Ruby and carfurby (GA) like this.
  9. Laura and Gremlin (GA)