18-2 Djoko amps 121 pmps 101 + 2 38 +4 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marj & Djoko, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

He doesn’t need to eat a lot. He just needs a few teaspoons at a time. If you are worried shoot the reduced dose.

3. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

I think I will shoot the 1.25/1.50.

4. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

1.25U. Lets see, the depot may drained and he may need more. I was quite happy with his curve today. I have ordered another rabbit.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  5. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

lets see. I feel that his BG will not be as good. I was not bold tonight. Hes been drinking so much water lately. Really thinking something is up with kidneys. He drinks twice as much and he is relatively low (in the healthy zone).

6. tiffmaxee

Does he urinate more or les than usual?

7. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

I would not say so but he is drinking more.

8. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

he is playful today and very curious but I did notice a difference in his drinking. I am wondering if the urine proteine creatine ratio will come out differently this time. it woild explain the amount of water he is drinking. Do you think 1.25U was too safe? I dont want to ruin his numbers but at the same time, It is difficult with his soso appetite these days.

9. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

gave him food that he ate (he was very hungry and meowing for food). I gave him 1/2 of tsp of maple syrup. He is still under 50. Should I wait until the food kicks in? or should I give him maple syrup again (its been 20 min since I gave him syrup)

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Test again, if he's still under 40, give syrup.

11. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

Thank you for checking. After I posted, I gave him syrup and tested him every 20 minutes until he got into the safe zone. I tested with AT2 so did not put the data in but 79 is on human meter.

12. tiffmaxee

He’s still a bouncy boy but lower bounces. That’s good. Let us know what your vet says.