18/4 Monty AMPS 212, +5 202. PMPS 295, +5 293.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Monty's mom Fenjah, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Monty's mom Fenjah

Monty's mom Fenjah Member

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Welcome to the LLB forum. Glad you're posting a condo for Monty.
    Are you testing whether the spreadsheet links work? I just clicked on both (the one in your signature and the one in your post) and I can see his ss just fine.
    Is this your first condo for Monty? Great job with your title and signature looks good as well.
    If you haven't already, you will want to read all of the stickies at the top of the forum, including this one on dosing methods. You can start reading and decide whether you think you'll try following the Tight Regulation protocol or Start Low Go Slow dosing method. You can always switch if you want. Have a read through and ask as many questions as you need.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hello and welcome from me too. For those who want some background - here is Mikala's first post about Monty on the Feline Health forum. https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...agnosed-with-diabetes-can-you-help-me.245986/

Levemir is a great insulin, it's the one my Neko ended up on. She had acromegaly. I was reading back on your first post, and I have no idea why that member suggested it as a possibility for Monty. Seizures are not a common side effect at all. Also, many kitties with acromegaly do not have obvious signs on diagnosis. So that doesn't rule it out, but I see no reason to consider it at this time.

Feel free to ask questions - we love to help here.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I’m glad to see you’re posting here.

5. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome, Monty's Mom and Monty. This site is an amazing site to be on to help your kitty. Post all and any questions. You might want to get some assistance with the food. Royal Canine dry food is too high in carbs. Try to stick with a lower carb wet food but I will let others advise on this.

6. Monty's mom Fenjah

Monty's mom Fenjah Member

Thank you so much friends <3
    It was Sasha who helped me writing the caption correct. I have no idea where I would be without her! <3

SashaV likes this.
  7. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I would like to Welcome you as well! I think it’s just wonderful the great love that you have for Monty and Molly.