2/02 Biggie AMBG 86 PMBG 80, OTJ Trial Day 14

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jackie and Biggie, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Jackie and Biggie

Jackie and Biggie Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Biggie and I are incredibly grateful to everyone here for making us feel welcome and supported. @Bandit's Mom and @tiffmaxee thank you both again for holding my hand throughout this process. It was really scary starting out - shooting insulin and all the decisions that go with it (especially when you are flouting your vet’s advice) can be really intimidating. You guys answered my questions and made me feel better about the process, always being respectful. I think this is why so many people stay in this forum and you in turn help so many people.

I did eventually find a vet who understood and supported me doing tight regulation, thankfully!

I am wishing the best to everyone here- there are so many loving kitty parents- we all found each other because we wanted to do our best to help our babies heal. And I really feel lucky to have met so many dedicated kitty parents. I have learned so much from everyone here. I’ll definitely stay in touch!!

Have a great day! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy day 14 sweet little thing. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Go to bed early tonight to be in good shape tomorrow because you'll be the star of the day!
    I'm so happy for you Jackie that you found a good vet!!

Edit: I messed up, wrong day.... Just saw that Biggie is OTJ today !!!!

3. Jackie and Biggie

Jackie and Biggie Well-Known Member

Thank you! It’s confusing. Today is his last official day of testing and I guess technically tonight he will be officially OTJ!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your hard work. Go Biggie! :):):):cat::cat::cat::cat::D:D:D:cat::cat::cat::cat:

Jackie and Biggie likes this.