2/1 Blackie

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm a big fat chicken! nailbite_smile
    pmps 185 1 unit
    +2 213
    +6.5 314
    amps 489 1 unit
    +1 539 gave another .4 units

So much for being patient and not freaking out! I just couldn't do it this morning. I will stick with 1.4 for a few days and see if we get any action. I guess the 489 wasn't that bad considering that he's had high 300's with 2.2 units, but I freaked out on the 539. And he could have gone even higher after that. I guess I need a little courage, like the cowardly lion. :oops:

I'll post when Robert gets a midday check. Please send courage and patience. ;-)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nooooooooooooo ele, i would say that might be a clear sign of insulin and mr. P hitting blackie together and causing ms. L (liver, let's keep it short) to pump up the volumn.
    i thought the rule of thumb was NEVER shoot again after first shot. not for at least 6 hours.
    look at what i had to skip this morning. it's in my old post, killed me to not shoot it but...putting together an understanding of what's going on in the boy's body.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and also...sending COURAGE and PATIENCE your way. jojo at LL calls it BALLS, a little crude but we need them. in the old days we used to say 'fd is'nt for sissie's" LOL and i'm such a sissie!

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Sending courage, patience, and good thoughts your way, Ele. You CAN do this, you really can!

:RAHCAT

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

I'd just call it... you slipped with the 1 unit and meant to measure 1.4, oops! So now you're *back* to 1.4 where you *meant* to be, right on track! :lol:

6. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

You're right, I just goofed on the 1 unit. :mrgreen: Since he was so high, I wasn't worried about shooting again at +1. I will stick with the 1.4 and see what happens.

FYI: +6 was 375

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.