2/12 Bix

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Got a 123 tonight about 3 hrs after he had eaten quite a bit (3 days since last shot, not a low enough # post-food IMO), so I went ahead and shot 0.4u (newbies, please do not shoot on a PS below 150!).

He doesn't seem to be getting the week-long rides he was getting for a while. :sad: I'm hoping his pancreas is quietly healing away and will give us some more DDs soon, but even if not, he's doing really well so I really can't complain. :D

Have a nice weekend everyone! Give your furkids some extra V-day hugs. :) My kitties don't like hugs all that much, but they get them anyway... tough luck!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i would have done the same joanna. i think of it as not stressing the pancrease out when it's still not 100%.....i do see visions of bix at the falls tho'

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I would have shot, too. ;) Hopefully it works out for Bixie boy. Don't think you have to give your mama pinks or reds, Bix, just because it's Valentine's Day. That is NOT the kind of present she wants from you.

Actually, I think I would have a heart attack if I saw Bix in pink, and you probably would too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.