2/16 Blackie

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

We are finally getting some action on the increased insulin dose for Blackie. We had to go up to 2.4, not the 2.2 that he was at before. We've done 4 cycles on the 2.4 and I'm hoping that we'll see some green numbers today. As usual, he's high during the night and then higher in the morning. Blackie is still feeling good, though. He's been sitting between us on the couch and watching the Olymipics. I think he likes the downhill best. :razz:

I haven't tried to get urine for a U/A - I think at 2.2 or 2.4 units he most likely doesn't have an infection. Last infection we had to go up to 3 units to get the bg's under control.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday and has a good week.

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Blackie, Valentine's Day is over and the next holiday we are headed for is the GREEN holiday! I know you're a very proud, handsome kitty, and it's all the rage for such kitties to match their surroundings. SO, I think you should get with it and start trying on some green. I am sure you would look quite fetching in it, what with your lush black coat and large yellow eyes. It will bring our your lashes.

I have been loving the Olympics, too! I am so happy that Canada won the gold the other night in men's moguls. And the figure skating has been awesome, women's moguls were great.....I just can't get enough of the Olympics! :) I am glad Blackie has been enjoying them too. Cricket sits between us on the couch, but he's only there to get petted, not to cheer on the red white and blue. ;)

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I hadn't thought of it, but I bet I could convert the elf costume to a leprechaun costume. :mrgreen: Shhhh...don't tell Blackie.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you are starting to get good results! Guess this puts the rebound question to bed conclusively. Funny about that nighttime thing. I wonder if he wants a midnight (or 4 am?) snack? Anyhow, hope things continue to improve!

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Mum's the word, but that would be great! I still have that photo of Blackie bookmarked and I look at it every now and again when I need a smile. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.