2/18 My Sweet Blackie is Gone

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm taking Blackie to the vet at 9am mst. I'm not sure, but I don't think he'll be coming home with me. He hasn't eaten on his own in over 18 hours, I've been syringe feeding. He's been incontinent for more than 12 hours and he's gained 11oz in 2 days. I think his body is shutting down.

I am heart broken. I don't know what life will be like without Blackie. He's been such a big part of my life for almost 18 years. I don't want to lose him, but I don't want him to suffer. Please say a prayer for us this morning.

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37005

2. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

Re: 2/18 Blackie ambg 111 Prayers please

oh Ele, you have my prayers and hugs and full support whatever the decision you make. I know it will be a hard one. Blackie is such a sweet boy, we're all with you and your boy.

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Ele I am crying as I type sending you as much support as I can and ((((((((((Ele))))))) prayers [​IMG]

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

(((((((Ele & Blalckie))))))) I'm saying my prayer for Blackie. If he chooses to cross today, I pray for a safe, peaceful crossing. If he chooses to stay here a while, I pray for contentment and comfort for him and for you. Ele, Blackie is in charge here and he will love you whatever decision you make on his behalf today. Never forget that he will always be with you. I pray for you and I know that you will make the right decision.

Many hugs,

Ella & Rusty

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

((((Ele)))) With all my heart I'll pray for you and Blackie. I wish our little companions could stay with us forever but the cycle of life continues on. I hope for relief for Blackie, however it turns out. Feel better or gentle sleep. (((Blackie)))

You know you have all our love today, Ele.

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Ele - I am so very sorry - there just aren't words. I know you will make the right decision for Blackie, with his guidance. He will always be with you, in your heart, in your memories. He will love you no matter what you decide this morning. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

7. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

((Ele))
    A lot of tears and a lot of prayers from me.
    I wish they could stay with us forever too.
    Whatever happens this morning, the 2 of you share a great love that will
    continue and continue.

8. missyandlittlegray

missyandlittlegray Member

Praying for you and Blackie, Ele, and sending you hugs. I know how hard this is for you.... (((((Ele))))) (((((Blackie)))))

9. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

((( Ele )))

Hugs, scritches, and prayers. This is the hardest part of sharing our lives with pets, and as cyber friends we feel your pain. My heart is breaking for you.

10. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry .. I will be sending prayers your way ...

11. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

Oh Ele, I'm so sorry.
    I'm keeping you and Blackie close to my heart today -- and sending the very best wishes.

12. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((Ele))) I am keeping both of you in my thoughts.

13. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

we are holding you close today, Ele and Blackie. Sending you thoughts of peace and love. (((((Ele)))))

14. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

(((((((((((Ele)))))))))) Praying for you and Blackie.

15. Jenn & Sprats

Jenn & Sprats Member

Sending lots of prayers to you and Blackie today. My heart aches for you all..

16. Pat and Skipper (GA)

Pat and Skipper (GA) Member

Prayers, vines, and a blizzard coming from here.
    (((Ele and Blackie)))

17. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Prayers, hugs and vines being sent your way! So sorry you are going through this!!!

18. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

My heart is breaking for you both....there is never enough time to spend with our furbabies...
    No matter how many years we share, it is never, ever enough....
    Praying for you both at this hour (((((Blackie & Ele))))) Sending vines and snowflakes to Blackie and lots of love....

19. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

oh ele. I am so very very sorry. not an easy decision to have to make. most of have been there. I do have to say, when you see them suffering, and you put them before you, the decision is an easy one. you are taking their pain and making it yours. it will be hard but you will be doing what you have to do for the right reasons which then you will never have to second guess. I just went through that with my Mr. chubbs. do I miss him. oh yea, every day but I know what I did was the right thing to do so I feel good about that.
    prayers for sterngth to get through this whatever way it turns out. HUGGGGGGGGGS

20. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Prayers and hugs...
    I'm so sorry.

21. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

My sweet Blackie is gone. On the way to the vet he laid in the seat next to me and I petted him the whole way. His body was shutting down, it hurt him to pick him up and he just felt terrible. I didn’t want to let him go, but I knew I had to.

My heart has a big hole in it and it hurts so bad. I’m going to try to remember the good times, but I can’t do that right now. Blackie was just the sweetest cat I’ve ever had the privilege to know and my life will never be the same without him. He used to comfort me when I was sad, but now I have to deal with this without him.

Thank you for being here for us. I know your prayers have helped Blackie and will help speed his way to the rainbow bridge.

22. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Ele)))

I'm so very sorry it was Blackie's time. I know you did everything you could for him. Sending you love and prayers for peace.

Fly free dear Blackie. Let your mom know you are ok as soon as you can. wings_cat

Tears...

23. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

:YMHUG: tears for the lonliness & hurt you feel... tears of absolute respect & admiration that you knew when it was time.. I pray for that courage when it comes time, I will never keep a furbaby around when in my heart I know they deserve peace. You are a strong woman & I thank you for giving Blackie the ultimate gift, you were his angel here on Earth o:)
    Bless both your hearts.. Blackie's memory will forever live on & try to focus on the 18 wonderful years you had together.

24. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

(((((Ele))))) I'm so, so sorry. Candles are lit here, and Blackie is in good company with all of our LL angels there to meet him.

Fly free, sweet Blackie. You will be missed.

wings_cat

25. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Ele. Fly free Blackie.

26. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

((((((((((((((((((((Ele)))))))))))))))))))) I am so sorry, but you have given dear Blackie the final comfort. It is so hard, but eventually you will remember the wonderul life you had together. Fly Free Sweet Blackie!Meet you friends at the Bridge and feel no more pain.

I'm lighting a candle at gratefulness.org. We are all grateful for Blackie's life, that you shared with us.

27. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I have a candle lit at my desk at tbp.
    Fly Free Sweet Blackie
    wings_cat
    I'm trying not to cry at work.

28. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly free sweet, sweet Blackie. Safe crossings and soft landings.
    You will be surrounded by our GA's that have gone before you.
    We will light a candle for to light your way.

Blackie wings_cat

((Ele)) I am so sorry for your loss.

29. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh no Ele! I'm so very very sorry for your loss of Blackie. I haven't posted in your condo much lately, but please know that I have been following and thinking of you and Blackie and sending positive energy all along. Now I'm sending comfort and strength to you. I know how badly you are hurting, and I know you did the right thing for Blackie, no matter how difficult and painful for you. We are crying and grieving with you. Fly free sweet Blackie, may your crossing be swift and painless and beautiful. ((((((Ele))))) I will light a candle to help him find his way to the bridge.

30. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I am so sorry (((Ele))). Although you are separated now, I hope that in time you can feel that the love you two had for each other will live on.

31. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Ele. You are a great momma and with a kind heart and so much love - let him go in peace...
    Our hearts are with you on this sad day.

32. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

((((Ele)))

My heart breaks with yours. You did the kindest thing possible for him and he let you know, really know, it was his time. Also know that he will never be truly gone. You have all of the sweet memories that you will hold dear in your heart. Blackie knows how much he was loved and that your last gift was entirely selfless.

All of our GA kitties are with him. They will keep him safe and almost as happy as he can be until you're reunited with him at the Bridge.

Fly free little one. You are loved by many.

33. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

I'm so sorry :(
    (((Ele)))

34. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Ele. Fly free blackie and know you will be remembered and loved. you were granted the most special gift any human can give you

35. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Ele, I am so so sorry for you...You have been the best momma bean that a cat could have, You gave Blackie your all..You were with him the whole time, and were able to say goodbye...
    I am crying so much, but Blackie was suffering and none of us want that..
    Fly Free Blackie, with Love ... wings_cat

36. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Ele, I am just hearbroken for you, knowing how much you loved Blackie and what a comfort Blackie was to you. You made the right decision -- Blackie let you know it was time to be released from pain and to gain ultimate peace. Lots of prayers are being sent to you.

37. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Ele .. Fly Free Blackie ...

38. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Ele - I am so very sorry. There are no words.... this is like loosing one of my own. I know you gave Blackie the best possible gift you could: be at peace my friend, may there be comfort for you. He will always be there with you, always.

Fly free sweet Blackie wings_cat

Blackie? I am sorry that it was your time to go. I lit a candle for you so you can find your way. You are my friend, and I will miss you. Your friend, always... ~~ Mannie

39. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

oh Ele,
    I'm so so sorry...i'm heartbroken for you....i know you loved him deeply...i don't know what to say...you did your very best and know he knew you loved him so much....

will keep you in my prayers in this very difficult time

40. Mike&Buddy

Mike&Buddy Well-Known Member

We always wonder why they are with us for so short a time even when they live beyond expectations. But always its when the time comes we wish more, pray for longer moments. I have taken this path many times with so many but it still does not change the fact that we love them, we hurt to let them go.

But I believe the moment before they leave that house of their soul they know why, they know us and they understand. They take all that love we gave with them and they share it with all the others that have past before them. In due time we all will get to cross the bridge for a moment to visit, along with everyone else we miss so much.

We never stop missing them, we never stop remembering them. They are little bundles of life that make ours so much better.

Prayers, thoughts of strength and respect to you.

Blackie is touching noses with all those we no longer see, but still love and feel.

Mike and the Gang

41. judy and squamee(GA)

judy and squamee(GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Ele, I am heartbroken for you. I know exactly how you feel. It was the right and loving decision, but so hard to do. And the emptiness and silence seems so vast. You have to be strong and have your love, which will never go away, sustain you. Squamee is gone 2 months now, and I still find myself crying unexpectedly. But it does get easier with time, although I know that is little comfort now.

42. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm SO sorry for your loss...Fly free brave one, you couldnt have been loved more.
    I believe I'm facing the same thing with my kitty (to the right of this post) I hope I can be as brave as you.

jeanne

43. Natalia & Enana

Natalia & Enana Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Ele. {{{{hug}}}}

I Am Not There

Do not stand at my grave and weep; I am not there. I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glints on snow.
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain, I am the gentle autumn's rain.
    When you awaken in the morning's hush,
    I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft stars that shine at night.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry;
    I am not there:
    I did not die.

44. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((((Ele))))))) He will always be your special sweet boy ...
    He is now at peace with all his good buddies that have gone before.....
    And Ele.....you have done the right thing although it is hurting you so much. May you find peace and may his memories sustain you....

Fly Free Dear Blackie....until we meet again....

45. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

I am just so sorry Ele my heart is just breaking for you ((((((((((Ele)))))))))

Fly Free Sweet Blackie wings_cat rb_icon

[​IMG]

46. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear Ele,
    Blackie is in a good place, free of pain and surrounded by his pals who have also Gone Ahead. I know how much you miss him and will continue to miss him, but I hope that you will be comforted now by your memories of all the good years you had together. You will always feel his presence and his love.
    When the kitties gather at Camp Stu this evening they will celebrate the memory of their newest Guardian Angel and wish him well on his journey.
    Fly free, sweet Blackie. wings_cat You are much loved.

Sending thoughts of comfort and love to you, Ele, your DH, and your other furbabies, My candle is lit to help light Blackie's way.

Ella & Rusty & Stu (GA)

47. KarenRamboConan

KarenRamboConan Senior Member Moderator

My deepest sympathies on your loss. Even when you know it's the right thing, the only thing, the pain is immense and threatens to overwhelm you. In time, I promise, the memories of those amazing 18 years of love and joy will help heal your heart.

Today, however, it just hurts....

"Know that there is no death; that all life is indivisible, that the here and hereafter are one, that time and eternity are inseparable, that this is one unobstructed universe. We are citizens of eternity."
    Norman Vincent Peale

Fly free, Blackie.

48. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Ele....I'm so sorry.

Lots of love and hugs for you my dear.

Fly free sweet, sweet Blackie.

Tena and Curry

49. Carol-Charlie

Carol-Charlie Well-Known Member

My heart and eyes are crying with you. Sweet Sweet Blackie... You gave him the greatest gift of all. I know the pain... My sweet Charlie was with me over 18 years also.... The hardest thing I ever did was what you've just accomplished also. It does actually help me to know that we did take the pain that they'd had... and that they were now pain free. But don't let that stop you from crying. I literally did cry a river.

I wrote this long ago... but I hope it will help you.... Please know that my arms are around you, and I'm smoothing your hair... cry as long as you need, now that you're home again...

A Rainbow Path
    © 2004 (by Carol Notermann)

I could hear you saying Blackie, in your very gentle way.
    You told me that it was all right, I didn’t have to stay.
    I was getting very tired, and the pain was leaving too
    I closed my eyes a second, and a field came into view.

I still could hear you talking, but you seemed quite far away
    Though I longed to be beside you, I just couldn’t seem to stay
    For one moment I was with you, and the next I’m running free
    I turned my head and there was Charlie, running next to me.

We ran together through the field, and blue birds filled the sky.
    We chased and played together, then I turned and wondered why?
    Why were you not behind me? I wondered where you went.
    But someone was beside us, and He had a lovely scent.

He petted me and told me that I simply had to wait.
    That before I‘d time to miss you, you’d be coming through the gate.
    He said that very loyal pets, were granted special space
    To wait for those who loved them, to see again their face.

So please, know I am waiting with dogs and cats, and many more
    For the day that I can see again the faces I adore.
    It’s really such a lovely place, there’s no sickness and no pain.
    I’ll be so very filled with joy when I see you once again.

Thank you for setting me free.

Whisker kisses to you

Blackie

50. Mowgli and Keri

Mowgli and Keri Member

Tears here too...
    My thoughts go out to you on this trying day!
    Fly free sweet Blackie, and So many hugs and thoughts to you Ele!
    Blackie will still be there to comfort you through this trying time, you had a bond that will go beyond....

51. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

52. Kristen & Emma (GA)

Kristen & Emma (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Ele. My heart breaks with yours. I'll be praying for you and your family in the days ahead. Know you did your best for Blackie, and he knows how much you love him.

53. melinda and talbot

melinda and talbot Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Blackie. It's so hard to let them go, even when you know you're doing the right thing for them.

54. Cyn and Cosmo

Cyn and Cosmo Member

((((Ele)))))

I am so very sorry that your time together here with Blackie has come to an end. I admire your strength to give Blackie the most generous and selfless gift we can give them, one that shows just how very much we do love them.

Fly free Blackie. Find Cosmo and all the other black cats at the bridge and form a basement cat coalition!!!

55. Dana & Thomas

Dana & Thomas Member

Fly Free Sweet Blackie!
    Dana

56. Marcy & Klinger (GA)

Marcy & Klinger (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss.
    Fly free Blackie
    wings_cat

57. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

I am very saddened by Blackie's passing. Do not forget to also take care of yourself.

58. dlynn

dlynn Member

I am so sorry. May you one day find peace and comfort in all the love and memories that you shared.

Fly free Blackie.

59. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Another set of eyes with tears here. I've stood in those shoes not so long ago, and the pain you feel is fresh in my memory. With the perspective of time, I have the comfort of knowing I had the strength to do what was best for Miss Belle. I know in time your heart will feel the same comfort knowing you did the same for sweet Blackie.

Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. ((hug))

60. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Ele))).... I am so heartborken for you and the tears are pouring down my face for your sorrow and for all of LL who have lost the wonderful and beloved Blackie. It is the truest sign of the deepest love that you let him transition into a world of light and no pain...only joy. He is with you and you will feel him every day. I know it isn't the same as having him physically with you but you will always know his love and his spirit. Mike and I send you and DH our deepest condolences. Gentle journey, sweet Blackie.

Attached Files:

61. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

(((Ele))) I am so sorry
    Fly free, Blackie

62. SherylandClouseau

SherylandClouseau Member

((Ele))

It is always too soon when we say goodbye to our furry loved ones. Fly free Blackie!

63. cjaubz

cjaubz Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I pray the lord will give you peace.
    Hugs,
    CJ

64. tuckers mom

tuckers mom Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of sweet Blackie. Fly free (((Blackie)))

Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever...

65. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry and sad for you losing Blackie. Lots of prayers and vines for you in the days ahead. You did all you could for Blackie, and he knows he was loved. They give us such unconditional love that is hard to describe. Remember the good memories of him in the days ahead. God bless you.

66. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Dear Ele,
    There are no words to tell you of the sorrow in my heart for you. You gave sweet Blackie the best gift of love there is, release from pain. At the bridge, he is healthy, running and playing with all the kitties who went before him. He will play happily while he waits for the day, he will see you again.
    When he sees you coming, he will run to you and jump up into your arms, cover your face with kitty kisses, never to be seperated again.
    I'm so sorry for your pain, (((Ele))) I pray in time, you will be comforted by the memories of your sweet boy.

Fly free, sweet Blackie, we will miss you.

67. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

((((((Ele)))))), I'm so sorry ---
    Fly free, ~~~Blackie~~~! Norton will greet you at the bridge!

68. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

((Ele))

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss of your sweet Blackie.
    He was such a blessed kitty to have you to care for him ***
    Prayers are being sent to you to help you during this difficult time..

Fly free Blackie!

69. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

May all your wonderful memories of Blackie comfort you...

...'til you meet again.

70. dosgatos

dosgatos Member

I am so sorry for your loss of sweet Blackie...

71. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

Ele
    I am so sorry to hear about Blackie. Jezebel, Sassafras, Darcy & I will light a candle tonight to help him across the bridge.
    Debie & Jezebel

[​IMG]

72. Harley and Pattie

Harley and Pattie Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss of Blackie - fly free.

Pattie

73. Maggies Mom Debby

Maggies Mom Debby Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. :cry:

74. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Dearest Ele,

my heart goes out to you. I am so so sorry you had to make this decision.
    Lots of love and prayers for comfort.
    Blackie will be dearly missed.
    ((((((hugs)))))) fly free sweet kitty.

75. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

Oh Ele, Words just cannot convey how sorry I am to learn about Blackie. He knew (knows) how much you loved him and tried to help him. There is no question about that. You took such good care of him, I know that if there was anything possible you could have done to have him here longer and feeling good, you would have done that. I once heard that the reason “our fur babies do not have to stay here as long as we do is because they know automatically unconditional love.” Blackie certainly did. I believe that we will all meet again at the Rainbow Bridge. Sending many prayers to you and your family. God bless you and hold you.

Judy, Jake, Boomer, and Emma the beagle too

76. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Ele)))) I am so sorry....many tears here for you. Fly free sweet Blackie.

77. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

There are so many of us sending love to light the way for Blackie to the bridge.

I know how hard it will be for you. I hope you are comforted by knowing that you created a beautiful world for your beloved Blackie, and that you gave the greatest gift in sending him safely on.

Many hugs to you. We are here for you.

78. Sonia & Tom (GA)

Sonia & Tom (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss.

79. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

((Ele)) There are many shedding tears with you today - any goodbye on the board is a goodbye from all of us because we know the loss you're feeling and we feel it with you. Your precious Blackie will be remembered by many with love - just as he gave you so much love.

You gave him the greatest gift of love and the most difficult - and the pain is real - for you but not for him anymore - as you said, you could tell he was suffering and you took that away from him.

I'm so sorry it was his time - the years fly by and when they leave it seems it's been such a short time with them. I'm sending many comforting prayers and hopes that by remembering the wonderful life and love you shared, your pain will be lessened and you will be able to smile through the tears as you remember.

Sending hugs,

Emmy & Dude (& Mittsi too)

80. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

I am so sorry for your loss. So heartbreaking. Fly free Blackie. ((((hugs)))))

81. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

*EXTREMEHUGS* Ele Please accept my condolences for the loss of Sweet Blackie. No words can say what is truly felt by the heart. You did the best for him, and now he's no longer in pain. *EXTREMEHUGS*

82. Violet and Chaos

Violet and Chaos Well-Known Member

Hi... I am a stranger to you and still, the tears are rolling down my face... so sorry for your loss, there aren't words to even convey... I am sure Blackie felt it was a privilege to know you as well, and to have started his way across the bridge in your arms. wings_cat

83. Elizabeth&Julia&Margaret(GA)

Elizabeth&Julia&Margaret(GA) Member

I am so very sorry to hear of Blackie's passing. wings_cat

Grieve not, nor
    speak of me
    with tears, but laugh and
    talk of me as if I were
    beside you.
    I loved you so....

Twas Heaven
    here with you.

-Isla Paschal Richardson

84. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

(((((((((Ele))))))))) My heart breaks for you. It's hard to think of the words to say. I know you are devastated. It hurts so much because you loved him with all of your heart. He knew unconditional love and gave it back to you. You were meant to find each other. Blackie will be at your side, in spirit - forever. Please be kind to yourself during this difficult time.

I will always remember your Sweet Blackie. I wish I could give you a real life hug.

85. tipper11

tipper11 Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Blackie

Patty

86. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

(((Ele))) There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. Your pain will ease in time. You made the hardest decision for yourself and the kindest one for Blackie.

I give you this one thought to keep –
    I am with you still – I do not sleep
    I am a thousand winds that blow
    I am the diamond glints on snow,
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
    I am the gentle autumn rain
    When you awaken in the morning’s hush,
    I am the swift, uplifting rush
    of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft stars that shine at night.
    Do not think of me as gone --
    I am with you still – in each new dawn

87. Cheryl & Whiskers (GA)

Cheryl & Whiskers (GA) Member

Ohhh (((((Ele))))))

I'm so sorry for you loss. My heart is just breaking.
    I'm crying at work and trying not to.
    It is the hardest thing to do, to let go of the one you love.
    It is the kindest thing we do, to free them from suffering.

I continue to keep you in my prayers

88. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((((((( Ele ))))))))))
    Saying I'm sorry seems so inadequate at times like this.
    My heart is hurting for you.
    *tears*

wings_cat Fly free, Blackie...

89. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Oh, Ele...this is truly heartbreaking. I am so terribly sorry for your grief.
    I simply do not have the words.

Fly Free, Sweetest One...

[​IMG]

90. Susie and Moochie

Susie and Moochie Member

I'm so sorry, (((Ele))).

Run free, Blackie! You and your mama fought the fight well and you have earned your rest.

91. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Ele))) I am so sorry for you loss.
    Fly free sweet Blackie.

92. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Praying that Blackie sends you comfort from where he is now.

[​IMG]

93. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

ele, i am so so sorry. i'll be crying in your place soon, as my harry is about ready to leave us.
    they will always love us; we will always love them. love is forever.
    we are all with you in spirit, our arms holding you close. (((Ele)))

94. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

I am so sorry, Ele. rb_icon Fly free Blackie

95. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Dearest Ele,
    I was reading Blackie's profile a few weeks ago. I was amazed how much the two of you had gone through together. Some of the most monumental times of your life, shared with Blackie. He was your rock, through both good and difficult times. And you were his- from the time he was a little kitten, through his adolescent angst ;-) , and into his mature, wise and majestic adulthood. You were both VERY lucky to have found each other.

Its with a heavy heart that I added another candle to Latte's spot. But I light it with great honor, for a very wise one. I feel privileged to have gotten to know Blackie through your words. Words that never complained about the situation as it got harder on you two. Only words of love and respect.

My hope for Blackie is a peaceful transition, and a spirit filled with love. I hope he will be able to find a way to show you is appreciation and that he IS ok, even if you cant see him.

My hope for you, Ele - is that you know everything you did for Blackie was out of love. It was so obvious. You cant go wrong with love, Ele. I hope that you can be open to Blackie showing you he is ok. And I hope that your healing process will be filled with as much love and support you gave your boy. I am here for you any time you need a shoulder to cry on...promise! :YMHUG:

With greatest love and respect to you! ((((((((((((((((ele)))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((blackie, in spirit))))))))))))))))))))) You have earned some large wings!

96. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

((((Elle)))) sending you many hugs, Fly free ((((Blackie))))

97. OLM Catnip Cottage

OLM Catnip Cottage Well-Known Member

((( Hugs))) SUCH a gorgeous boy. unusully beautiful boy and what an honor to have shared a life time with him. May God bring you peace and comfort. I know you will miss him so. May God bring you peace and comfort.

98. M L and Cleo (GA)

M L and Cleo (GA) Member

I'm so sorry to hear about Blackie; sending prayers for comfort and peace.

99. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Oh Ele words can't even begin to express how sorry I am that the time has come for Blackie to go to the Bridge. I know your heart is breaking. You and your precious baby obviously have such a special relationship. The love that you have for each other will never die Ele. It will always exist. Blackie will never leave you. His spirit will always be just a whispering thought away. One day you will be together again.

Fly high and free sweet Backie with your beautiful golden wings. You have truly earned them sweet brave boy. Please visit your Mama often to let her know that you are happy and well at the Bridge. My Tiga is there to welcome you home.

100. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Ele. I'm just seeing this now. Fly free sweet Blackie!! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.